Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm hoping to find out more in the morning.

I've known several people that said they were ok, shrugged it off, then started wandering and speaking gibberish.
    If several of your co-workers are concerned about your safety, maybe you should listen.
    A couple times I've had someone tell me to knock off, sit in the a.c., and drink water. Fortunately, I listened.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm hoping to find out more in the morning.

I've known several people that said they were ok, shrugged it off, then started wandering and speaking gibberish.
    If several of your co-workers are concerned about your safety, maybe you should listen.
    A couple times I've had someone tell me to knock off, sit in the a.c., and drink water. Fortunately, I listened.
    Were you making sense when they told you that? The other sounds like your normal state of being. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Were you making sense when they told you that? The other sounds like your normal state of being. :):

:lala:

Cause it's not hot enough, I'm workin on the heater for the tundish.
    HOT.
    No platform.
    Just a structure of beams, and my trusty fall protection harness.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    JUST GOT BACK INTO TOWN . . . now for some rest.

Long drive, through heavy thunderstorms, at night = SUCKS :noway:

Life will return to normal TOMORROW :)

Since moving into this house back in May, we now have 6 coat (3 colors) of paint on the walls in the dining room. I wish my wife would be satisfied with what is on the walls. "Too green.....Too Pastel...." :bash:
    Completely remodeled our powder room . . . twice in 6 months.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    It may be his fault. But at least I don't have to work in it, just sit in the truck and wait till it stops and back to work. And still get paid.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I'm not really anal about keeping it clean, which is quickly determined by a peek at the carpets or a look under the hood. And the front seats are non-stock. I put in high back buckets for comfort. I have the original low back seats in storage in my garage.
    I bet people would still love it

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I have 2 "have a heart" traps in my car this morning, on the way to Jedi's for his little raccoon issue.

Apparently the Pro's didn't quite get the job done so its up to the Joe's, err uh Thugs, to step up and finish it off. I'm sure there will be screaming, screeching and wailing, probably running around with arms waiving, maybe even some pants peeing before the job is complete, and that will just be from Jedi :rolleyes:

I bet people would still love it
    Not sure about "love it" but it is a fun vehicle.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm telling you guys..... let a pineapple get way too ripe and set it out, the little masked critters can't keep from eating the thing and in about a hour they can't stand back up.... easy to just pick them up and do whatever at that point.....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I'm telling you guys..... let a pineapple get way too ripe and set it out, the little masked critters can't keep from eating the thing and in about a hour they can't stand back up.... easy to just pick them up and do whatever at that point.....

So you are telling Jedi to put the pineapple in his attic and then go get the critter on its home turf? :lowdown:

I might pay to watch that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom