jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ten seconds into that and I was done. :n00b:

This guy is almost as annoying to listen as you......ALMOST!

F00ls! Last time Jedi checked your names were not Bob (aka melensdad aka Redneck dad south of US-30)
    Now f****ers get back to watching that video and clean that f**** fat off the grill and remember clean the outside or else the mrs is gonna f*** complain.
    :rofl:

Personally Jedi has yet to use water on his grill like that. Just paper towels to remove the the hard stuff. I'm going to pull out the wire brush right now cause yesterday I had to use a lighter to get my grill started and then only have hitting it several times would the entire burner light up. Need to give that burner a good scrubbing. If that does not do the trick maybe a POWER WASH of the buners? :dunno:

BTW bob we only cooked dogs and corn on the cob on your grill so you don't have no greasy mess like Jedi who did the burgers on my grill.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    F00ls! Last time Jedi checked your names were not Bob (aka melensdad aka Redneck dad south of US-30)
    Now f****ers get back to watching that video and clean that f**** fat off the grill and remember clean the outside or else the mrs is gonna f*** complain.
    :rofl:

Personally Jedi has yet to use water on his grill like that. Just paper towels to remove the the hard stuff. I'm going to pull out the wire brush right now cause yesterday I had to use a lighter to get my grill started and then only have hitting it several times would the entire burner light up. Need to give that burner a good scrubbing. If that does not do the trick maybe a POWER WASH of the buners? :dunno:

BTW bob we only cooked dogs and corn on the cob on your grill so you don't have no greasy mess like Jedi who did the burgers on my grill.

I just turn it on high and burn the **** off, then brush off the ashes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That is what I have been doing for the past 1.5 years and it has worked ok. Plus prior to starting to grill I leave it on high for 10 mins and no problems.
    This month was the first time I had an issue with getting it to turn on. :(
    Typically at the end of the season I give it a good cleaning with the brush. But have never done water like he does.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedihk.jpg

:wwub:
    Look what the MODs gave me yesterday!
    :wwub:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok got the grill working again. Had to take a paper clip to each little hole. Some had stuff in them. It now lights up but takes a bit for all of it to light up as if. The gas takes a while to reach the other side. It's on high right now smoking.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    Kids are asking what am i grilling that smell good.
    Jedi tells them nothing just cleaning.
    DD and DS come back with hot dogs and ground beef and say well can you cook this.
    WHAT DOES JEDI LOOK LIKE A GRILL TO ORDER PLACE.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    :facepalm:
    Kids are asking what am i grilling that smell good.
    Jedi tells them nothing just cleaning.
    DD and DS come back with hot dogs and ground beef and say well can you cook this.
    WHAT DOES JEDI LOOK LIKE A GRILL TO ORDER PLACE.

Yes it does. Not good to disappoint the children.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ken how old is your well?

When we first moved in the filter clogged up in a matter of days. Then it pretty quickly settled down to every couple of weeks. Now its more likely every 30+ days. But my well will be turning 20 years old pretty soon.
    12 now. The rust has been pretty constant throughout the life of the well. Except it is worse after a good rain. Rain seems to stir the iron up more than usual.

WE have a Kinetico softener

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom