• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo I think someone doesn't know how to prepare fish.... I'm out I think for the shoot tomorrow, got to stay near the bath room I think...

Jedi, not sure if you got the text but yes I do have night vision if you need it... It is even mounted on a PASGT Kevlar helmet and got a surefire helmet light with the option of IR light or bright light so both your hands can be free to do the dastardly deed...

DK you guys bringing Clammy with you ? Dangit I would love to shoot with him sometime... but it isn't going to be tomorrow as I'm guessing this bad food is going to be with me atleast 24 hours and that doesn't put me at the range.... Oh well....

That ammo comes out to 6 dollars for 2 rounds and I've been buying the TULA from Walmart for 5.85 per 20.. although it is brass and reloadable...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I get to go to the range in 2 weeks, interesting short story I suppose. My friend is unfortunately marrying a shedevil and ive been dubbed the best man. Instead of the traditional, get wasted have hookers and strippers bachelor party that would seem like the movie the hangover, which I as the best man planned, we are going with the grooms idea of go to his future inlaws property in southern illinois and go fishing in the morning follwed up by shooting at their private range followed by campfiresongs and marshmallows just before we go ninight in our tents...im not too happy about this oh and his a hole father in law will be there...weird.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I was part of two weddings. One which sounded just like that. It was in the itinerary to go bowling... Everyone dipped out and said that was gay. Other involved teh club and was amazing time

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Yuup im not looking forward to it or the wedding tbh. Oh get this, the wedding is a country cowboy type theme. Boots hat and all.....there will be a flask hidden in my cowboy vest...

and the range probably wont even be fun either at least for me, sold all the rifles and good guns when divorce was going down. Just gotta couple pistols old shotguns and .22s now. Woohoo...

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Inlaws at the bachelor party are never a good idea. That and the cowboy theme for the wedding attire means he is giving up his mancard. After the wedding don't expect to see much of him anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom