• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Heard some rattling from the kitchen this morning. Damm mouse stole an ant trap we had put out and tried to abscond with it. Set a trap and got the little bastard in about 3 minutes.

SOB walked out and looked right at me before he tripped one of the traps that didn't get him. No fear of humans. Clearly he didn't hear about the genocide committed upon his kind here last year.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Heard some rattling from the kitchen this morning. Damm mouse stole an ant trap we had put out and tried to abscond with it. Set a trap and got the little bastard in about 3 minutes.

SOB walked out and looked right at me before he tripped one of the traps that didn't get him. No fear of humans. Clearly he didn't hear about the genocide committed upon his kind here last year.
    I think they are moving inside due to the cool nights caused by global warming. I got several in my garage, before they got into the house.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I think they are moving inside due to the cool nights caused by global warming. I got several in my garage, before they got into the house.

Same thing happened around this time last year, but we were on vacation and there was a colony by the time we got back. We killed so many our house became Mousescwitz for a couple days.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Buying a new water softner and getting a whole house filter too. Time to get rid of my prehistoric rented softner that goes through two bags of salt a week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom