• Status
    Not open for further replies.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Gary officer murdered early Sunday morning. Several suspects in custody. Thoughts and prayers out to the officers and their families.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I do.

Can you guys even imagine the burden I feel?

Being a rich old white guy. I'm a target for everything. I got to pay for everything. People like me pay 80% of all income taxes. Health Care. Birth Control Pills. Student loans/student aid? Nope, I got to write a damn check for the whole amount, so I end up paying for your kid too.

Want to talk about persecuted, be rich old white guy.

Worse yet, be a conservative Catholic rich old white guy.

I'm everybody's freaking target!

:rolleyes:

Wait, you're one of THEM? And I've been hanging out with you? :facepalm: eeewwww. I hope that my unions don't find out.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I do.

Can you guys even imagine the burden I feel?

Being a rich old white guy. I'm a target for everything. I got to pay for everything. People like me pay 80% of all income taxes. Health Care. Birth Control Pills. Student loans/student aid? Nope, I got to write a damn check for the whole amount, so I end up paying for your kid too.

Want to talk about persecuted, be rich old white guy.

Worse yet, be a conservative Catholic rich old white guy.

I'm everybody's freaking target!

difference is you're not standing in an alley shooting at police officers while mommy and daddy defend you for doing so and blame it on the officer for trying to stop you...............
    prolly just cuz you don't have an alley tho

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Its just because he doesn't have an alley.

I saw that old white guy today, but he looked busy so I let him be to create more jobs n pay more taxes.

Been wanting to try these for a while. Rumored to be same or similar wrapper to my favorite Nicaraguan , Hererra Esteli. Maybe in a slimmer ring gauge, not sold on the 60.

Poolside cigars are the best.

IMG_20140707_101214_zpsi76m06x0.jpg

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    difference is you're not standing in an alley shooting at police officers while mommy and daddy defend you for doing so and blame it on the officer for trying to stop you...............
    prolly just cuz you don't have an alley tho

He owns the neighborhood, the alleys, and the police.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I got to Kingsbury yesterday. S hot my new XD. It went Bang! My lc9 needed a good cleaning, it was having FTeverything. I saw how bad traffic was going toward chicago, so I ended up taking 6 back to cline. They need some sensors on some of those stop lights. Maybe with the new county tax they'll have the money? Yeah right.

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    I got to Kingsbury yesterday. S hot my new XD. It went Bang! My lc9 needed a good cleaning, it was having FTeverything. I saw how bad traffic was going toward chicago, so I ended up taking 6 back to cline. They need some sensors on some of those stop lights. Maybe with the new county tax they'll have the money? Yeah right.

Man I was off yesterday....if I would've been online and knew y were going I would've went myself. I live like at most 10 minutes from Kingsbury on US 6

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Had my first ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE at the range yesterday.... note Accidental NOT Negligent... Shooting a Rock Island Armory XT22/45 with my son. He was shooting it and pulled the trigger but no bang... (immediate thought, Hangfire) took it back from him and waited the customary 30-45 seconds, while explaining WHY we were waiting... After the 30+ seconds, did a slap, rack and BANG! The thing launched one into the ground about 6 feet in front of us... What the hell? Cleared magazine and cleared chamber and then tried to cock the hammer back manually... no cocking catch, hammer follows the slide and goes BANG...

Thankfully, the magazine was empty at that point, otherwise the thing could have gone full auto with whatever was left in the magazine... Scary **** !!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom