• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Went to dinner across the border with some friends to celebrate father's day. Hands down the worst restaurant I've been to in 3 or 4 years.

Had a big beer menu. First thing I asked for was gone (took them 10 minutes to figure out). Next beer I ordered took a solid 15 minutes for them to find "downstairs" and when I got it, it was warm.

The food was terrible too. *****ed about it and they knocked half off the bill and didn't charge for the warm beer. Still not worth the money.

If you ever find yourself in La Grange IL, avoid Palmer's Place, despite the promising looking biergarten.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Went to dinner across the border with some friends to celebrate father's day. Hands down the worst restaurant I've been to in 3 or 4 years.

Had a big beer menu. First thing I asked for was gone (took them 10 minutes to figure out). Next beer I ordered took a solid 15 minutes for them to find "downstairs" and when I got it, it was warm.

The food was terrible too. *****ed about it and they knocked half off the bill and didn't charge for the warm beer. Still not worth the money.

If you ever find yourself in La Grange IL, avoid Palmer's Place, despite the promising looking biergarten.

Your mistake was going to ××××× IL.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Went to a shoot with some of the Indy-ish INGO folks. A good time was had by all. For pics, see the general status update thread around post # 3950 give or take.

Churchmouse showing me how to shoot big scary gun.

IMG_0140_zps3a1cf689.jpg
    Before you see any of us true indiana residents please ensure you have showered 8 times to remove the stench of having played with indy ingo!
    Lol

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Well, Dan, nicely handled by you. I think I would be most pissed about getting muzzled after he unholstered my gun.

How are you feeling? He didn't call you "you people."

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Yea idk I was I in a hurry didnt want to deal with them but at the same time I wasnt happy with the situation. And the guy that was in civilians was an off duty isp in a squad car.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I've been doing this for 23 years...

But don't know the law or how to safely handle a firearm.

I'd have hit the ceiling if he swept me like that.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Before you see any of us true indiana residents please ensure you have showered 8 times to remove the stench of having played with indy ingo!
    Lol

The stench of having played outside all day with 88 degree temps and 2892837% humidity was bad enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom