• Status
    Not open for further replies.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    who will be attending the hot rod power tour on the 11th in crown point?
    i am hoping to have my 65 falcon there andd a few buddies havee their rides also.
    have to figuree out what time to show up lol

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1st.
    Happy birthday/anniversary to whoever.

2nd.
    Keep treats on hand for escaped dogs. Ruffle the bag, they come running.

3rd.
    I think I grabbed the wrong meds.
    Supposed to be tremor med.
    Suspect i grabbed heavy duty med from back problem.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Just got home (and out of a nice long shower) from the 2014 Miracle Ride for Riley's Children's Hospital. The weather was fantastic for it and there was a great turn out. I only saw one guy that was noticeably (VERY sloppily) CC. Dude had a Glock OWB, but had cut his shirt in the way HS football players do, sleeves off & nearly the entire sides of the shirt gone as well. Over $300,000 raised, approximately 4,200 bikes present. I'm not sure what I like more, riding past the hospital or taking a lap around the track.

Happy Birthday to KLB and bra medic.
    Happy Anniversary to BillB and Mrs. BillB.

CTC: for awhile now I have been shocked that you have little yipyip dogs. I didn't realize one of them only had three legs either. :)

As for the pictures...there is one I have a nice, even actually pretty smile in. I !as most definitely thinking of harming Jedi, probably with apple products. The rest of them I am most definitely in my true bad ass form. Go to Westforth's to see them, and buy one or two. ;)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sorry guys just making it back to the house...

Congrats on the BDays and anniversaries...

T_Star congrats on being part of such a helpful event...

Jedi there are posters of her smiling, there is a limited supply at this point there but they are trying out being a stocking dealer and want to see if the posters sale before they take a plunge in stocking correctly... Their 10 bucks retail... They have a assortment of posters on hand for multiple Gunbunnies but you guys know you want one of T_Star.... so go buy them out so they will request more posters to sell....

This afternoon/evening I was finishing up shooting behind the scene's pics for a independent movie producer locally and even though these aren't girl's with gun's images, I find these very thought inspiring... The movie was based during WWII and the extermination of the Jews and this producer did a very good job of presenting the story I thought... Anyway's if anyone wants to see some of these images pm me...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry, didn't hit the quote: this was in regard to fathers getting stuck with the college tuition...

Not necessarily. Depends on what is agreed to in the divorce decree and if the wife is making more $$$ , then it may be such that she gets more of the secondary ed... What is also common is to have thirds, ie. father,mother, AND 1/3 the child themselves... How's that for a novel thought...

often same thing happens with insurance but that is a whole subject in itself...

don't have kids, problem solved.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    1st.
    Happy birthday/anniversary to whoever.

2nd.
    Keep treats on hand for escaped dogs. Ruffle the bag, they come running.

3rd.
    I think I grabbed the wrong meds.
    Supposed to be tremor med.
    Suspect i grabbed heavy duty med from back problem.

Just got home (and out of a nice long shower) from the 2014 Miracle Ride for Riley's Children's Hospital. The weather was fantastic for it and there was a great turn out. I only saw one guy that was noticeably (VERY sloppily) CC. Dude had a Glock OWB, but had cut his shirt in the way HS football players do, sleeves off & nearly the entire sides of the shirt gone as well. Over $300,000 raised, approximately 4,200 bikes present. I'm not sure what I like more, riding past the hospital or taking a lap around the track.

Happy Birthday to KLB and bra medic.
    Happy Anniversary to BillB and Mrs. BillB.

CTC: for awhile now I have been shocked that you have little yipyip dogs. I didn't realize one of them only had three legs either. :)

As for the pictures...there is one I have a nice, even actually pretty smile in. I !as most definitely thinking of harming Jedi, probably with apple products. The rest of them I am most definitely in my true bad ass form. Go to Westforth's to see them, and buy one or two. ;)

Sorry guys just making it back to the house...

Congrats on the BDays and anniversaries...

T_Star congrats on being part of such a helpful event...

Jedi there are posters of her smiling, there is a limited supply at this point there but they are trying out being a stocking dealer and want to see if the posters sale before they take a plunge in stocking correctly... Their 10 bucks retail... They have a assortment of posters on hand for multiple Gunbunnies but you guys know you want one of T_Star.... so go buy them out so they will request more posters to sell....

This afternoon/evening I was finishing up shooting behind the scene's pics for a independent movie producer locally and even though these aren't girl's with gun's images, I find these very thought inspiring... The movie was based during WWII and the extermination of the Jews and this producer did a very good job of presenting the story I thought... Anyway's if anyone wants to see some of these images pm me...
    Danke.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Snob jr u r then.

So be it, Jedi.

Happy b-day! We share it :):

Make that 3! :happybday:

We took the paddle boat out. It's way easier with a motor attached :):.

Then we took the dogs to my parents house. Someone left the sliding door open, so they slide the screen open and go exploring the neighborhood. That was an adventure for everyone.

But, all I wanted was a Hawks game 7 victory for my birthday. :crying:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :cheers: the blackhawks lost and are finally out for the season!
    This means I dont have to worry about blocked/closed streets for a victory parade, boatload of fans on the South Shore, and the extra chaos that occurs when the city celebrates.

:woot: Hope they like the Bears, White Sox, Bulls and especially the Cubs never win another championship game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom