Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    How many hours do you guys put on your riding mowers in a year? I'm just over 200 hours on my 2010 model, but I feel like I've spent a lot more seat time than that.
    I am not really sure how many hours are on my riding mower. I put about 100 hr a year on my tractor. That includes a lot more than just cutting grass though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    C.Larry I'm not sure if you are in fact older then some of these other members but the "Jedi order of oldnest is as follows:

Gunbunnies cause he was around when the dinos were roaming the earth
    melensdad born right after dino passed away
    :)

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi is the illegitimate child of Godzilla and Hello Kitty. He was hidden from his father by Obi-Wan Kenobi, and raise in the arts of Lego and Gibberish.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Can't sleep. Feel like crap. I have a slight double ear infection and irritated throat, which I knew nothing about. The NP kept asking me your ears don't hurt, your throat doesn't hurt. All I could say was no. All my pain is in the chest when I laugh, cough, sneeze or talk loud. She put me on a round of antibiotics some other stuff and 3 days rest.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I need to quit Facebook. After this years youth event I seriously need to reconsider social media. I "like" all these "pro gun" "pro freedom" groups, but they're constantly attacking people within their own group with sayings like "just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

If you ask me, the why the hell can I, if I shouldn't, then why the heck should I care if it's a right. What good is a right you can't use? This is the problem with our society, everyone is so righteous, except when it comes to anyone besides their selves. Who cares what john across the street does, if he doesn't physically hurt me or damage my property, I don't care what he does. Who cares if some moron walks down the street open carrying a rifle? If it's legal, so what.

But out no, just because you can doesn't mean you should. You should cower in the corner, turn out the lights, close the blinds and carry your guns in your home... That way no one could see you. Get over yourselves... Instead of fighting for each other, we fight against each other. The anti gun folks don't even have to fight us, we're perfectly capable of killing ourselves.

Time to get off the internet, go take a shower, then relax until it's time for the doctor.

***RANT OVER*** Continue with the Legos talk. :)

Funny, I hear people saying they're thinking about quittingFacebook all the time. I dropped it in 2006 and never looked back. I keep in touch with the people I care about by talking with them, visiting them, and actually socializing. 95% of the people I was linked with, I discovered I just didn't care about. Besides that, I don't feel like putting that kinda info out there about myself to be sold to literally any company willing to pay.

Dropping it, for me, was a good decision.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I like to interact with folks I care about on Facebook, it keeps me from having to talk to them or see them more then just Christmas. Once a year is more then enough for me to join the gatherings. Facebook makes yearly visits possible. Other then that I think I just need to unlike all the pages that I do like, because I don't like people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom