• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Hey sadclown, what ever came of the "group buy" 10/22 contest rifle that INGO chose. Are you still looking into offering these up as a preorder or discount for a bunch of us buying them? I have read a few places have ordered them for their customers for $319.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    The problem is they are not available yet. No one has them in stock anywhere. I know what they will retail for, but that is about it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Most likely just old. I think he's just being lazy and not getting his butt up until he really has to go.

He could also be arthritic and having a hard time getting up. I had an Eskie named Laszlo that was around that age, and I would walk into the kitchen in the morning to find him lying in his own mess because he couldn't get up. I had to give him a bath every morning before work.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Why do that when we can just keep contracting it out? Are they having you guys do much work right now?

Yeah we are busy. They just can't decide which jobs to give us. If the job has a lot of hours they try to contract out. We keep fighting to get these jobs.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    But those commercials say all you need is done Just for Men hair color and employers will be all over you.

Tell that to the employers. I like how I apply for a job and in a day or two later getting a phone call to see if I want to go back to school. Better one is a company wants two-three hundred dollars to do a professional resume make over. Blood suckers out to get the last drop of blood/money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom