• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Giving NWI ingoers first shot at this before classifieds. Selling for a friend is a h&r single shot 12 ga. shotgun. Comes with about 150 various rounds. Recoil pad, bandolier, buttstock shellholder, bottle of hoppes no. 9, bore brush and bore snake.

Asking $170.00, if interested pm me with cell# and I will send pics. Thanks.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I was at Jedi's for dinner last night. As we sat around the dining room table, we lowered our heads in prayer. Then Jedi told this story to his chillren:
    Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.​

im im making that my Facebook status.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    PS: for next weekend, anyone that goes to Winamac by way of US30 to 35 south, don't... They have a 45 minute detour at 10.. they take you back into North Judson and then send you south on 39 to 14 and then back into Winamac.... Then back north on 35 to Winamac F&W...

SAY WHAT??? I'm confused!!! Need to look at a map. Is my route affected?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Actually I don't think I will be affected as this is what I take.

US 30 EAST to 39 SOUTH
    39 SOUTH to 10 EAST
    10 EAST down that 'little gravel street" that takes you directlty to the range it changes name twice so not sure what it is called.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Actually I don't think I will be affected as this is what I take.

US 30 EAST to 39 SOUTH
    39 SOUTH to 10 EAST
    10 EAST down that 'little gravel street" that takes you directlty to the range it changes name twice so not sure what it is called.

Is it like 200 East/West? There is a little church on the south east corner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom