Some NSFW
    Star Wars Girls Make The World A Better Place

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Are you trying to off me? Me, the underboss? Me, the bridge between thugs and rednecks? I may have to have a sit-down with gg and see if we can come to an understanding about an accident that may or may not be about to happen.
    Oh, btw, my new commute takes me near your casa daily.

Let me know! :)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I was at Jedi's for dinner last night. As we sat around the dining room table, we lowered our heads in prayer. Then Jedi told this story to his chillren:

Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.​

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I plan on being there at some point tomorrow, I can bring it back north if you like. I'll even add about 200 rds to it.

That would help. And unlike SOME SOUTH OF US-30 REDNECK *cough* SNOB *cough* who offered to bring it back for a "fee" (ie. taking some) you are actually adding some. :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo been gone almost 4 days, lost cell coverage for both carriers I have down there in Tippecanoe State Park... No internet until yesterday morning for a few minutes while we stopped at the McD's in Winamac... and I get back in here and there are pictures of beautiful women in strange outfits and talk of sex slaves and sucking bodily fluids out of people...

I love my INGO fix....

Melensdad, so now I understand the whole Sinko De Mayo thing... thanks...

PS: for next weekend, anyone that goes to Winamac by way of US30 to 35 south, don't... They have a 45 minute detour at 10.. they take you back into North Judson and then send you south on 39 to 14 and then back into Winamac.... Then back north on 35 to Winamac F&W...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom