• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    If that's a really hilly road I think I know of it. I remember a hilly road with a graveyard on it that's haunted but I think they called it gypsys graveyard. Possibly different :dunno:

Dan, that's down off 153rd and Iowa St. The story on channel 56 called the area Crown Point and I would say it's closer to the Lowell area, northeast of RT 65 and RT 2.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Reader Road is part of the Lake County Park system over in Griffith now... Ya there were ghost stories about it and when you could drive on it it was a great place to take the girl friend and park... Everyone was scared of it and so it was real quiet and the girl friend was a bit scared too... make out central for the most part. I use to walk that road all the time and take pictures of deer and turtles and stuff... Never seen any of these so called ghosts though... It is closed at the entry point anymore so the only way to get to it is to take the walking path from the parking lot in the county park and you come out on the road and can take it either direction from there...

Those were the days....

Can you tell us about the submarine races you saw back in the day?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Wait... wait...gb had a gf!!!!
    Where is this road you speak of. Google maps please

Right down the road from you. Colfax and Main (Caseys) in Griffith heading south over the railroad tracks to the next stop sign with the jog in the road by the Griffith animal shelter, turn east on reader road.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :facepalm:
    When did you go to HOTH you liar!!! :p

We can't trust you PORTER county people!
    I used the force
    evenement-la-bataille-de-hoth-6936.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Here you go guys

Haunted Indiana

Lowell - Gypsy's Grave Yard - You enter the graveyard though the front entrance. If you walk to the back fence there will be voices of gypsy's! If you walk on top of certain graves they will appear to be sinking in. If you jump the back fence into the woods and take the small path for about 75 feet in you will hear faint screaming and whispering with small blurs of white surrounding you! some say when you leave there will be blood on the stairs railing!

Lowell - Indiana Bridge - There is a mansion a little bit further down the road that 3 people were apparently murdered and thrown off the bridge. Take I-65 to the Lowell exit and take a right on Clay Street. Reports of cars rocking and thick fog appears from nowhere.

Lowell - Intersection 173 Ave and Holtz Road - When you are driving East on 173rd there are two big hills. When you top either hill you can see the intersection at Holtz Road. When you top the first hill, on occasion you will see a bunch of flashing lights and what appears to be a huge wreck. When the road continues, you lose sight of the intersection. When you can see the intersection again, it is clear and there in no sign that anything was ever there. This has been seen by many people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom