• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Herculiner is NOT a 2 part epoxy with rubber particles.

Herculiner is a glorified roll on paint.

It is a very DIFFERENT product than Rhinoliner or Line-X bed liners, which are a heavily rubberized 2 part epoxy product.

The product to which I refer is NOT like Herculiner, it is like Rhinoliner/Line-X.

But I wouldn't want to get this stuff on my hootus either!

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    And which paint did you use?

2, 754 days left.
    Spent the AM chasing 2 bosses down and wondering why they're telling everyone I'm not doing my job.
    Left work yesterday 1:30 pm. Variable Width Mold was not unlocked till 3 pm.
    So how was I supposed to calibrate it with safety locks installed?

Because it's easier to blame someone else than to stand up and be an adult and admit that you @&$!?( up! I see it all the time over here at our place. None of the managers wanna accept blame for ANYTHING! They are too busy trying to find a scapegoat to deflect their incompetence off on! Oh and they HATE when their ploy is exposed for what it is by those they are trying to blame....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Good God. I couldn't bring myself to read past the first page. I do know that eventually stuff just wears off because the skin regenerates, but ow.

Love this post "Just shoot it off! An NAA mini revolver....aimed VERY carefully.....with high velocity stingers.....just may do the trick."

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    She did.

They will be interviewing into next week, so won't know for a while. Even if they offer it to me, the pay sucks, so I'm not sure if I would take it. It's well under half of what I'm used to living on, working 10 more hours a week.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Charging batteries, cleaning lenses, reloading magazines and moon clips and ammo.... Still feel like crap though...... but this weekend is planned to be epic...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    She did.

They will be interviewing into next week, so won't know for a while. Even if they offer it to me, the pay sucks, so I'm not sure if I would take it. It's well under half of what I'm used to living on, working 10 more hours a week.
    Same thing I'm going thru right now.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Anyone have a 5/8x24 crush washer? Found a brake I want to try, but they don't include the crush washer, and I don't want to pay $2 for the washer and $8 shipping.

Please and thanks?!

Actually I'm not really sure what size I need. Do they go by ID or OD? I have 5/8x24 threads (normally ar-10), but my barrel profile is .750 (normal ar-15).

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Hobart sobriety checkpoint results in 14 arrests, 15 citations : Crown Point Community

This does not sound like a sobriety checkpoint to me, more like let's just pull everyone over and see what we can find.

"Four arrests were made for driving while suspended with a prior conviction, three operator licenses not issued, two for possession of marijuana, one felony resisting law enforcement, one criminal recklessness, one reckless driving, one warrant and one driving under the influence."

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Hobart sobriety checkpoint results in 14 arrests, 15 citations : Crown Point Community

This does not sound like a sobriety checkpoint to me, more like let's just pull everyone over and see what we can find.

"Four arrests were made for driving while suspended with a prior conviction, three operator licenses not issued, two for possession of marijuana, one felony resisting law enforcement, one criminal recklessness, one reckless driving, one warrant and one driving under the influence."
    Nice. Looks like people don't know how to keep their mouths shut except to say NO

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

Hey! They gotta fund the corrupt machine somehow.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom