Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Can they press the issue if they are not even citing the correct state's code?

If they ask me to leave, I have to leave, the sign is useless.

So where was it?
    Did you tell them they just lost you?
    Not to mention of you are in IN why does the code show IL.
    Dumb a****!

They don't know gun laws.
    Probably new corporate policy.
    And I'll probably email, or snail mail a no gun no business card.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Property Tax help.

I just got my Lake County property taxes. I believe there is an error. Maybe someone can confirm/deny for me.

Does a detached garage on my lot fall under the 3% all other property tax cap, or does it fall under the 1% homestead cap???????

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    from in.gov http://www.in.gov/dlgf/8527.htm "Homestead property is a principal place of residence consisting of a dwelling, one garage and up to one acre of immediately surrounding real estate. Structures such as decks, patios and gazebos that are attached to the dwelling are considered a part of the homestead. Swimming pools and those structures not attached are not considered a part of the homestead (value is included under "all other property" on your tax bill). The homestead standard deduction must be applied to be considered homestead property."

Looks at first like garage is included, but then later it says structures not attached are not considered part of the homestead. :dunno: When we had our old house with detached garage, I thought the garage was included but the shed was not.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon, you know most of that blood they collect gets thrown away...

Snap, I'm doing better but still real weak and tired pretty quick... Playing the blood sugar to how much I can eat game now to get my energy back up with out blowing my AC1 rating through the roof....

Hoping next weekend I'm back up and running... Loosing 20 lbs in 5 days really kicked my a$$.... Next weekend is Camp Independence at Tippecanoe State Park and the other video guy has cancelled on me so I'm going to try to video solid from 8am to 8PM to get as much of the preppers/survival classes covered for them...

Thanks for the link on the PMAGS... they work in everything I've got... I'll shoot a pic later and post it to what I was explaining about the feed lip problem..

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Lone when I drove by your place this afternoon it looked like the card board bomb went off in the back of your truck... actually...

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    This months graduate of The Moose & Daisy School of Puppy Etiquette.

7bd07df142d4e88c9630cd2b0652ff1f.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I was looking for some where to sleep and didn't think your place was it... Lucky I didn't stop anywhere because once I got up to 80/94 I found it completely blocked going back home and had to turn around and take 6 back through Gary, stopping for a cup of coffee to try to keep awake on for the trip home...

I'm going to be back over your way to do maintenance and images later this week.... maybe I'll catch you home then...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Best magazines made to date.

I have no problems running them in any of my guns.

The problem is the price. Pmags are cheaper and its hard to complain about them. So the Lancer, while I love them, its hard to justify the cost.

Allow me to justify the cost for you then, Pmags can lead to damaging the SCAR, because they are not cut like GI/ lancer mags. Lancer mags also work in any gun that takes GI mags, like the SCAR, HK416, FS2000, and many more. Pmags on the other hand do not work in many of them, oh and the feed lips break on many of the Pmags, no trouble with the lancers.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I got promoted today at work. Im now a Swing Driver.... Basically, it someone is on vacation I do their Rte. Commerical, Rolloff or Residential. Plus it comes with a raise. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom