• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    FYI, 20+ bricks of 550 round federal bulk pack at Portage walmart for $23 a brick as of 9am. I was one of those that sold some personal stash for a profit. I did not pick any up today... still have 10-15 bricks and haven't been doing any shooting, so why resupply yet? I'll wait until I KNOW it is in good supply, then I'll replenish the 10 bricks I sold. Forgive me if 22 is already known to be back in supply, I last looked a month or so ago and didn't see any.

There is always a waiting line at the Schererville Wal Mart for the 22lr supply.

If the Portage Wal Mart store has plenty that is a good sign for all of us. I know Cabela's had 22lr on line yesterday for about 5 minutes before they ran out!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    No. Not name calling. Pointing out the obvious in your posts. How is that name calling?

Yes, it's obvious I will not reload for, or buy an upper in 7.62x39. Your implication of hypocrisy is also obvious. That's not a nice thing to imply.

FWIW, I think every one of my posts advocated several calibers, from 9mm to 458 Socom. Point out a post in this thread where I advocate only 1 caliber.

Yes, you reached into your safe many times, for many "better" than 300 calibers. But you seemed to show an affinity for 1 in particular.

It falls short of the Grendel by every measurement.

But, I digress. You don't have to buy anything in .300blk or .40s&w, as long as I don't have to buy anything in 6.5, .458, or 7.62x39.

I hope our safes never want for what they don't have.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    22LR ammo is still very hard to come by at some what decent prices...

the very reason I haven't taken any of my 22LR firearms out since early last year... My 22WMR has seen more action than the LR's....

Caliber Wars.. that is funny....

Jedi, I am kind of looking for a IT job to fill in my lack of workload but not over the thin red line... My current clients know I double charge them for coming over there already...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    So after a day and a half (last night) St Farm didn't have a claim from their insured driver that hit me. So I filed one myself because the police report lists her at fault. Apparently after TWO days she still hasn't contacted them to file, and wont answer their attempts at contact, but they give her a ****ING 14 day grace period before they will automatically list her as at fault. I am so ****ING fed up with this insurance bull ****, geico tried to pull this **** on me when my wife was hit, but ruled at fault. I won that battle, and I plan on winning this one as well!!!!!!!

Anyone with access to Schererville police reports that can get me a few lines of info off it?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    So after a day and a half (last night) St Farm didn't have a claim from their insured driver that hit me. So I filed one myself because the police report lists her at fault. Apparently after TWO days she still hasn't contacted them to file, and wont answer their attempts at contact, but they give her a ****ING 14 day grace period before they will automatically list her as at fault. I am so ****ING fed up with this insurance bull ****, geico tried to pull this **** on me when my wife was hit, but ruled at fault. I won that battle, and I plan on winning this one as well!!!!!!!

Anyone with access to Schererville police reports that can get me a few lines of info off it?
    Talk to your insurance agent and see if they have access to LexisNexis and can pull the reports for you.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Fie a claim with your insurance company and let them go after the insurance company.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    OK, finally done for now. Hopefully I can get out this weekend and use it.
    range-041814.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI, 20+ bricks of 550 round federal bulk pack at Portage walmart for $23 a brick as of 9am. I was one of those that sold some personal stash for a profit. I did not pick any up today... still have 10-15 bricks and haven't been doing any shooting, so why resupply yet? I'll wait until I KNOuo W it is in good supply, then I'll replenish the 10 bricks I sold. Forgive me if 22 is already known to be back in supply, I last looked a month or so ago and didn't see any.
    Crying so far away and need it for the youth day event.....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    dontfeed enlighten me, please.

OKEE Dokee.

First we'll grab a simple definition from the interwebs:
    hypocrite - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
    hypocrite - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
    A hypocrite preaches one thing, and does another.
    Now scrolling back into the thread you advocate RELOADING how many times?

Post 5664 you say "RELOAD!" (all capitals are your emphasis)

But then in post 5701 you suggest that the only way to shoot 7.62x39 is with supersonic 123gr factory loads.

And farther down in 5701 you say Reload. (all BOLD letters are your emphasis)

And then the last line of 5701 you say "Abundance of components" which would imply reloading???

So you advocate RELOADING your own ammo, but then immediately dismiss all 7.62x39 as factory loaded supersonic 123grain ammo.

Now that, I believe, after reviewing the thread and your own words, along with the definition of the word, qualifies as being a hypocrite. Sorry if this upsets you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom