Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    OKEE Dokee.

First we'll grab a simple definition from the interwebs:
    hypocrite - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
    hypocrite - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
    A hypocrite preaches one thing, and does another.

Man, you got interweb SKILLS!

Now scrolling back into the thread you advocate RELOADING how many times?

Are we counting now?

Post 5664 you say "RELOAD!" (all capitals are your emphasis)

Reloading, it is fun and cost effective. It deserves emphasis.

But then in post 5701 you suggest that the only way to shoot 7.62x39 is with supersonic 123gr factory loads.

Ah, you suggest I suggest that. It is the only way I would shoot it. $.20 a round for factory beats trying to find components for it. My time is worth something to me. Plus, I would need a gun to shoot it out of before I started reloading for it. But, feel free to reload 123gr 7.62x39 subsonic rounds ’til your heart yearns no more.

And farther down in 5701 you say Reload. (all BOLD letters are your emphasis)

I think that time it was to differentiate from your quote. Yep, pretty sure. Look, I'm doing it again!

And then the last line of 5701 you say "Abundance of components" which would imply reloading???

Quick story. Last weekend I went to Cabelas and BPS looking for 1 box of .310, .311, or .312 projectiles, anything I could get my hands on. You should have seen how many boxes of .308 I had to look through. Yep, I left both empty handed.

So you advocate RELOADING your own ammo, but then immediately dismiss all 7.62x39 as factory loaded supersonic 123grain ammo.

The only thing I dismiss is your “Gripe” with calibers. See post #5663

Now that, I believe, after reviewing the thread and your own words, along with the definition of the word, qualifies as being a hypocrite. Sorry if this upsets you.

So, to be clear, we ARE calling names. :noway:

Somewhere, I think there is a bridge that needs tending.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Cabela's Hammond has CCI .22 LR std. velocity pack of 50 for 4.99 (limit 2).
    There are 30 boxes left as of 5PM.

They also has CCI .22 LR target pack of 100 for 11.99 (limit 1)

You can ONLY buy up to 100 rounds per day either 2 packs of 50 or 1 pack of 100

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    20140418_190913_zpspsfcuuob.jpg

Free to a good home. It runs but a pain in the arse to start. Mower only. Includes bag, mulch plug and side discharge chute. Pick up only. Pm if interested

Edit: I need this gone by next weekend

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yay. Started taking down Christmas lights. Maybe 1/3rd done.

Bought a new chair for the computer desk. The one I'm using is a 20 year old metal chair, with no cushion on the back. And the legs are wobbly.

Caliber wars? Really guys. You know neither is going to convince the other. So why are you guys flinging poo at each other?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just going to drop this here for your enjoyment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhDrmhpZVXI

[video=youtube;uhDrmhpZVXI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhDrmhpZVXI[/video]

Holy crap they are pricey.
    Its good stuff. I've had some of their "Firehose" pants and they really are very high quality.

You have to pay for quality.

I got one of their buck naked undies as a gift and :wow: x :wow: they are well worth the price.
    But alas while I would like a whole week's worth it is a lot of $$$ so perhaps just one more for now if I can get the free shipping.
    Buck Naked undies from Duluth are NOT EVEN CLOSE to as good as the ExOfficio underwear!

But I will agree with you that they are FAR BETTER than anything you can get from Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, etc etc etc

If you like the Buck Naked then you will LOVE these => http://www.exofficio.com/search/underwear?all=28&gclid=CKGDit25670CFewRMwodazIAEw

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom