• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Hey, Snap! I thought I told you to QUIT BUYING GUNS! You're supposed to be saving up for that class I told you about! I would like to see you there.

It's going to be kind of hard to make that happen when you're sitting at home, on top of a mountain of revolvers, broke, with no ammo.

PS ... get some help. :)

Classes? Who needs classes? I bet none of these people had classes...

DZ1KtqD.gif

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've been looking for a third gun as a BUG for a while now. I was going to spend $200 for a used Taurus or Rossi, but for $325 I got this.

I think the grips are fake (don't seem like plastic, more like bakelite?), but I might like them enough to keep them. I'll see how they feel when I shoot it.

smith10-5_zpsf8223191.jpg

Last edited:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    anybody ordering from midway or brownells this week? I want to get a spring, but don't wanna pay $15 to ship a $3 spring...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I've been looking for a third gun as a BUG for a while now. I was going to spend $200 for a used Taurus or Rossi, but for $325 I got this.

I think the grips are plastic, but I might like them enough to keep them. I'll see how they feel when I shoot it.

How soon till the number of revolvers equal her post count?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    quit picking on PINKdragon she has a disease and per the new ocare free health care we can cure her.
    all she has to do it tell the doc she has guns and is feeling depresedd.
    soon enough the jbt will pop her house and take her wheel guns for the safety of the kids.
    :faint:

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado

I think the grips are fake (don't seem like plastic, more like bakelite?), but I might like them enough to keep them. I'll see how they feel when I shoot it.

Very nice. If I would have seen it I would have grabbed it. (okay...... Someone call me a Gungrabber). I guess I need to hang out in Gary more

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Please tell me it was the Recycle guy....I'm gonna razz him about.....if it was the Trash guy...leave Sam along. He's a good guy!

Jedi- it couldnt smell any worse than you! Dirty diapers and Dog $h!t.....insert purple where you feel fit. ;) :joke:

Besides it smells like Union $$$$ to me. :p

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oops, I went into Jack's pawnshop in Gary, and a Smith 10-5 blued snubby followed me home. It looks to be in about 90-95% condition with stag grips that may or may not be real. Pics later.

Smith & Wesson Model 10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    A model 10? in .38?
    I thought you were a .357 fangirl.

Hey, Snap! I thought I told you to QUIT BUYING GUNS! You're supposed to be saving up for that class I told you about! I would like to see you there.

It's going to be kind of hard to make that happen when you're sitting at home, on top of a mountain of revolvers, broke, with no ammo.

PS ... get some help. :)

Yes, I agree on the training. In fact, I think I'm taking vacation and going to the next gun law class by Guy Relford.
    And.... if I've learned anything during this gun buying craze the US is on, it's that guns need ammo.
    So, you may want to stock some. Shoot 2 boxes, but buy 3. Put the 3rd on the shelf.
    If you're going shooting, buy more, don't use stock.
    Unless prices are out of this world, then use stock.

Bakelite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Bakelite is plastic. Just a type of plastic.
    "One of the first plastics made from synthetic components"

Yeah but it is sooooo much cooler to see a female get hurt (not to mention turning her off to guns for the rest of her life) than it is to see a guy screw up with a gun. It reaffirms our tough guy supremacy. :rolleyes:

What spring are you picking up? Have a link?

When I see those videos, I think the guys that set their girlfriend up are doofus's. Then they wonder why their girlfriend won't share their gun enthusiasm. Of course, they have a girlfriend, and I don't. So maybe I'm the idiot.

She thought the rule was "50 quality guns" .... not "50 quality posts."

No THAT was funny.

Not I. My m&p was a birthday gift, and the colt I purchased from my father.
    Well, I'm glad it wasn't INGO (or anyone on it) that interested you in the M&P.
    Maybe you can sign this statement, in front of witnesses?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I forgot,
    Snapdragon, if you don't like the grips (and I can understand that), take the gun (unloaded) to a gun shop, or a gun show.
    You can buy grips there. You can buy some online, but you can't test them out first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom