• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I am so glad that Spring is finally arriving! Got my two steel torsos up today with Lonehoosier and his son helping. We then proceeded to put a pretty good coating of lead on them.'

Looks like the 930 likes anything 1200fps and up. It is really impressive how much damage it can do in a very short amount of time.

Hopefully the son got the .22 promised for the six holes.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I am so glad that Spring is finally arriving! Got my two steel torsos up today with Lonehoosier and his son helping. We then proceeded to put a pretty good coating of lead on them.'

Looks like the 930 likes anything 1200fps and up. It is really impressive how much damage it can do in a very short amount of time.
    No problem, let me know when you want to get the others up. Tyler had a smile on his face the hole way home. Also this is the mount for a TLR-1 light that I was talking about. Strmlght Shotgun Rail Rem870:Amazon:Sports & Outdoors I think there's a NWI member that has one on their shotgun.

Here's one that's cheaper on eBay. http://bit.ly/1fZjWZl

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bumping this thread off of page 2.

Heading north past the thin thug line of US30 to take the little dog to the vet in Highland this morning. Hope to be back into the safety and sanity zone by 10:00am.

Hurt my back yesterday. We [strike]have[/strike] had a 3' deep, 9' long and 4' wide aquarium at the lowest level of our foyer. When we built the house we installed a pond liner into it so we could have an indoor Koi pond.

Yesterday I converted that into a "planter" for 'silk' trees. The bigger 2 trees are set into concrete pots and, so I didn't have to fill the entire thing with soil or some other substitute, I made a false bottom out of 1/2" plywood & 2x lumber, that was elevated, to hold the plants. Some camo batik cloth covered the plywood, and now we have to arrange some small limestone slabs, silk plants, moss, etc to fill in around the trees.

You can see there is a lot more to do to "decorate" it but its going to be a lot easier to care for, and something we won't have to worry about when we go out of town. The taller tree on the left is 9' tall, the smaller one on the right is 6' tall.

imagejpg1_zps32d76fe7.jpg

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Found out that the friend I kicked out of the house in January died last night.
    Sorry to hear that Larry.

But it was NOT your fault he died.

The fact that he abused his roommate privileges made him less of a friend and there should be no guilt that you asked him to leave, and gave him ample chances to leave prior to your deadline when he could have done so on good terms.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sorry to hear that Larry.

But it was NOT your fault he died.

The fact that he abused his roommate privileges made him less of a friend and there should be no guilt that you asked him to leave, and gave him ample chances to leave prior to your deadline when he could have done so on good terms.
    Agree 100%

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Larry knowing you you are not taking this well. You had nothing to do with this, he made his own decisions in life. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks guys.
    I do not blame myself for Greg dying.
    But he has been a friend since the 70s.
    His mom went to school with my dad. So I'm not shrugging it of either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom