jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @larry
    Well the 4 ton jack did the trick but just barely. The car goes up high enough that the wheel gets of the ground with about a finger room. Got the flares as well but only a 3 pack per car since they only had 2 packs. Maybe in a few weeks they might have more on stock at autozone since that is where i had some gift cards for.

Over all i think I'm set now watch me not have to worry about it for long time hopefully.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I like the transformation one. One a lighter note, I also like this one. :draw: I wouldn't actually wear it, though. I'm just slightly more discreet with my profanity.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Mine has been the same dragon since I got here. I made it round instead of square for a couple of days and didn't like it so I went back to square. Edited to add: I forgot that when I first joined it was a snapdragon flower for a couple of weeks, I think.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    2i6ox.jpg

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Got a call from my bank saying there has been fraudulent charges to account. Checked bank website, the only charges I see are ones that I did. So I went to bank cash machine and withdrew money with my card and wife's card, neither declined. Got back home and compared balances from cash withdraw receipts to bank website balance and everything seems ok. Bank doesn't open till 11, today will call them and go from there.

Do you think I should shut down the cards just in case. Or wait until I talk to bank. I keep monitoring the bank website to see if any other charges come in and nothing has come up except the two cash withdraws I did this morning.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Normally banks don't call you, they just shut off the card and let you try to use it somewhere and get refused and then you call them... Might have been a fishing expedition.... Call your bank or stop in though to make sure...

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone know when Highland does their permit apps. I believe it's Wednesdays, but I couldn't get an answer when I called today. Also do they take cash or does it have to be money order?

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Anyone know when Highland does their permit apps. I believe it's Wednesdays, but I couldn't get an answer when I called today. Also do they take cash or does it have to be money order?
    It is Wednesday's, and I believe there is a short window of time to do it, [strike]although I can't find that info here.[/strike] After more clicking links, the window is 9-11 am. Found that under the hours of operation. Note, they are not accepting applications on the 16th.
    Highland Police Department

[strike]I am trying to find out, though.[/strike] As for cost, I believe the local portion can be cash, but the portion that goes to the state has to be a money order.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    MTN, I agree with GB that the call itself could have been fraudulent, unless they provided you with enough info that you are sure it was really the bank.

So apparently there's a picture of me in the Times today. I don't get the paper, so I haven't seen it. There's an article on volunteering in the local section. I checked the online version and saw an article but no picture. Might have to go get a paper.

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    It is Wednesday's, and I believe there is a short window of time to do it, [strike]although I can't find that info here.[/strike] After more clicking links, the window is 9-11 am. Found that under the hours of operation. Note, they are not accepting applications on the 16th.
    Highland Police Department

[strike]I am trying to find out, though.[/strike] As for cost, I believe the local portion can be cash, but the portion that goes to the state has to be a money order.

Thanks I am renewing to a lifetime. I am doing L1 so I already paid my state.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Thanks. gunbunnies, t-star, and snaps.

Just got off phone with bank. They said no warnings or red flags on my account. I feel better now, weight off my chest. The call this morning was asking for info, that's what threw the red flags up in my head. And calling on a Sunday. I hate giving info over the phone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom