Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ok, thanks for clarifying about the shells... was rushing to get dinner on and didn't read carefully.

Watched The Princess Bride tonight. It's one of those movies that is so cleverly written that you'll notice something new every time you watch it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They take that serious and ban the person for life from the property and lead them away in handcuffs. Seen that before in the parking lots. Actaeon277, does this include USS employees also?

Sometimes.
    I think this guy just got fired. No recourse. Union has no options.
    This is why, when people say, "better to risk being caught", I laugh.
    Cameras all over.
    Car searches.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok, thanks for clarifying about the shells... was rushing to get dinner on and didn't read carefully.

Watched The Princess Bride tonight. It's one of those movies that is so cleverly written that you'll notice something new every time you watch it.
    I'm guessing you liked it then.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I did. It had a lot of adult references in it, like when Inigo wanted to duel with his left hand because when he does it right-handed, it ends too soon.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey on the jack thing... When I drive out to Cali I normally carry a floor jack and a couple other items like a longer breaker bar and two of those stands and a extra spare tire and the plug kit and the fix a flat stuff just in case as there is nothing like being on a road in the middle of no where that hasn't seen another vehicle for 3 or 4 hours and your cell phone has no bars... Just saying...

Snapdragon, when you get your shotty in let me know and I can give you a bit of help with it if you like...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I did. It had a lot of adult references in it, like when Inigo wanted to duel with his left hand because when he does it right-handed, it ends too soon.

George Lucas decided he wanted to "update" a scene.

[video=youtube;VYVQooRSlzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYVQooRSlzg[/video]

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The funniest thing is that now I will recognize random references to the movie that have previously gone over my head. For example, just yesterday in the Concealed Carry Conundrum thread, the OP used the word "rationalize" several times. Another poster said "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means." Seemed perfectly logical at the time. Six hours later, I see that line used in the movie and realize that's where they got it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The funniest thing is that now I will recognize random references to the movie that have previously gone over my head. For example, just yesterday in the Concealed Carry Conundrum thread, the OP used the word "rationalize" several times. Another poster said "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means." Seemed perfectly logical at the time. Six hours later, I see that line used in the movie and realize that's where they got it.

I'm sure you'll recognize a few phrases now that you've seen the movie.
    It was a great movie.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Dang white stuff....

#$%#&*!@#@!!!

Snapdragon, slug only in the indoor but no worry, we can hit another range to try it out... besides are you coming out this saturday ?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I won't have it by Saturday. It's coming from California, and the seller and my FFL still have to coordinate before it's shipped. It's ok. I'm really pressed for time for the next few weeks until school is over. This website design class is taking over my weekends.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I won't have it by Saturday. It's coming from California, and the seller and my FFL still have to coordinate before it's shipped. It's ok. I'm really pressed for time for the next few weeks until school is over. This website design class is taking over my weekends.

Life is like that. Have a new firearm and don't have time to break it in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom