• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Voted again, but despite 10 votes by Lone's wife, the Appleseed rifle is still in 2nd place.

======== ALSO, just a reminder for THURSDAY NOVEMBER 14th ===========

Picture7-1.png

We didn't have any Open Carry events in October for the NWI INGO members.
    It is time to remedy that problem :rockwoot:

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 14

Thursday evening, Nov 14, 2013, 6pm to 9pm, the 1101 Cigar Lounge (aka "NWI INGO Clubhouse") will host another OPEN CARRY night and will be featuring a guitar player and Torano Cigars.

torano.jpg

As is normal, Open Carry is optional. Cigars are optional.
    Gun talk is mandatory. There is no cost to attend.

Is there any interest in making this a "rifle show" type of event where you bring in a rifle to show off? It might mix things up a bit instead of just having handguns on our hips, we could clear off some counter space and show off some long range game getters, target poppers and zombie killers.

image_zpsc6f18fc7.jpg

Picture6-1.png

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Depending on the type of Purina dog food (purina one, Dog chow, Pro Plan) each lb is worth a certain amount of points. Breeders only can redeem them for gift cards from various vendors. Ie. JCPenny, Cabelas, Best Buy.....

50,000 pts is worth a $500.00 gift card.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I know it sounds wierd, but when I can FIND this 100,000 pts every 2 1/2 months @ $700-800 a pop.... That is some nice side cash!

I figured I'd try here first before listing on eBay to help cut fees!

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Due to defective appendages, I do not believe I will be going shooting in the morning. I was looking forward to it but I think I may now be looking forward to ice packs and rest. I would rather miss a good day of shooting to get better and be able to do my job. Especially since I am almost out of sick time.

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    370dab3b.jpg

1ad50b4f.jpg

That is all :D

When I was in the Army I would chug Southern Comfort and then just take a quick drink of either Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Pepsi and it would literally take that bite away almost instantly. Ended up getting to start drinking whole bottle of So Co in a night....got a little expensive after awhile

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Heading to JP for ladder testing of my new .308 rounds this am. Hopefully it isn't packed with deer hunters.

Good luck!

Jedi I voted for your rifle...but I honestly think alan-colorado was the coolest one. Most of them are all things I've seen done before I was a bit let down. Hopefully soon I can get out and buy some more mags and stuff for mine...I really wanted to go to appleseed in november but were short on the extra board so I don't think I can make it work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom