• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Thought this was interesting so I figured let's post it on Ingo.

null_zpse987147c.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Clearly an elitist statement made by one of you people designed to hurt the feelings of those of us in the 99%

Oh so true now go an vote some more for that rifle!!!

BTW had a nice time today over the thin red line.
    Went to the Museum of Science & Industry to see the new temp disney exhibit and watch The Last Reef on the big, big screen.
    Plus got a tour of the haunted train.

Ds ran out of that train screaming and crying all the way back to the main lobby. :rofl: Oh that was ssssooooo worth it!
    Dd said she never wants to get on that haunted train again. GGGGGGOOOOOODDDDD. :)
    Little DD just kepted saying "train no.. train off".

Oh poor demons. Next time I'll take them on the haunted coal mine and bring them a change of pants. They are gonna needed it for that one.

At some pizza at Connies near Chinatown before we came back.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm now accepting donations towards my next toy. Cash or checks accepted. Thanks to all who donate. (It's for a good cause ... me.)

That website is a thug free zone.

pix662363090.jpg

There is a NWI INGO member who has something like that a POF in .308 that has come several times to the Meet & Shoot.
    He got it at Blythe's valpo I think and I currently have his cookie container.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm now accepting donations towards my next toy. Cash or checks accepted. Thanks to all who donate. (It's for a good cause ... me.)
    I think I'd prefer the same gun in 260 Remington; same ballistics as the 6.5 Creedmore but brass is a bit cheaper and easier to find. That may change with time, but for now I'd take the 260 Rem. Velocities are the same, load data is well established for both and both will thump game as large as a moose or punch tiny groups at long ranges.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I think I'd prefer the same gun in 260 Remington; same ballistics as the 6.5 Creedmore but brass is a bit cheaper and easier to find. That may change with time, but for now I'd take the 260 Rem. Velocities are the same, load data is well established for both and both will thump game as large as a moose or punch tiny groups at long ranges.

Yeah ... but this one is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor ... it's already built ... it's for sale ... and it has a celebrity pedigree.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Wow ... talk about a zombie order ... just got email notification that a sling swivel I ordered from Botach several months ago (May? ... June?) just shipped.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Got to play with gunbunnies today. I think I should forget my pain medicine at home more often.
    Another day that I managed to dodge catching up my Finance Officer duties.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom