• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Otter is a great company. Thrill warranty a broken case no questions asked, no reciept, no problem. Their top of the line defender? Case is awesome, adds a bunch of bulk to your phone but is virtually indestructible. I use the commuter case, works great, $25 on Amazon and not terribly bulky

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Anybody here get pushed off the road this morning in CPT by a big black truck because they were driving slow as hell and didn't have the courtesy to pull over and let that person by?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Uh huh. It's funny how your Completely in the other Lane not even within arms reach and then they feel the need to move over and compromise their position on or off the road

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Anybody here get pushed off the road this morning in CPT by a big black truck because they were driving slow as hell and didn't have the courtesy to pull over and let that person by?

Nope ... but I did see a four wheeler truck unable to negotiate a turn and slam into a drift this morning. He didn't get stuck but I think part of his front fender wasn't oriented the way it was prior to the slide.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    :xmad: & :faint: & :facepalm:They are and neither has want Jedi is looking for.Otterbox armor series is not avaliable for the G2.Armor Series Waterproof case for Galaxy S3 | OtterBoxAnd the LifeProof is only for the :puke: apple :puke: and S3 (Galaxy).Any other ideas?Looks like the OtterBox defender case is the next level down from the armor series.LG G2 cases| OtterBox
    I have the defender on my s3. More than sufficient for just about anything that can happen under normal circumstances. I also don't hesitate to toss my phone to someone. Paid $17 for it in December of 2012 on an Amazon lightning deal and it's served me faithfully since then.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Diesel locomotive mechanic? I've always wanted to try driving a train.
    No you don't. A-holes ignore crossing gates and cross in front you. I use to have to ride on "controlled run" locomotives and my heart was in my throat every time.
    Now, moving locomotives in the yard is kinda fun.:)

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    No you don't. A-holes ignore crossing gates and cross in front you. I use to have to ride on "controlled run" locomotives and my heart was in my throat every time.Now, moving locomotives in the yard is kinda fun.:)
    Well as long as they don't derail you at least you know you're going to win the car-train battle if you're in the train.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom