Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    HOW is repeater doing not who!
    gg u dirty sick mind of yours.

the dog avatar I think is davegrave????? The guy who was 'cubby' then had some kind of surgey and lost a ton of weight.

infractionsdan was going thru a divorce so Jedi suspects he is keeping a low profile rigth now.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

the dog avatar I think is davegrave????? The guy who was 'cubby' then had some kind of surgey and lost a ton of weight.

infractionsdan was going thru a divorce so Jedi suspects he is keeping a low profile rigth now.

Jedi, you said who, not how.

Haven't heard from Dan. Might be taking it rough.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi knows what Jedi said and ya should know to read between the lines and fix his grammer as you re-read it. :p

BTW @ melensdad
    INGO member who has bis bullets at the cigar shop is on his way. Should be there in another 10 mins as he got a bit lost. :faint:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Anyone here going to the Brews in the barn on the 25th of January at County Line Orchard? Fund raiser for the Hobart YMCA and bet you can't get the song out of your head all day.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Just got back from picking up my ship to store order from Cabelas. While I was out, decided to check Basspro for powder. None.

I haven't been able to find any powder for over a year now. I've used up the last can of titegroup and now I'm going to try to load some 9mm with Unique. It was the first can of powder I ever bought, couldn't get it to meter better then +/- 0.4-5 gr so I changed to titegroup. Lets see if I can get better results now that I've been doing this a while.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Woohoo! Gave the 686 a workout. It handles .357 great. The LCR, notsomuch. I'll stick with .38+P for that one.

What grip is on the LCR?

Strangely enough, my Crimson Trace grips treat me better than the factory LCR Hogue grip.

Unless you're a recoil sensitive person, I'd give either CT Grips, or even a different boot grip a try. Disclaimer though, I'm not recoil sensitive. I've only shot one or two guns that I felt were painful. One was a CZ82 with a worn out barrel spring, the other was a Ruger 454 Alaskan that I shot on a 20°F day. YMMV but I felt the factory Hogue grips seemed to transmit more sensation of recoil (not at all painful, just more "feel") than the bootgrip shaped CT grips.

I have not shot the 357 LCR though. I have shot the Smith n Wesson scandium framed .357 340PD with full power loads and while it's stout, I didn't feel it painful. That gun also had CT grips.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

I know full well what you typed, and I knew what you meant, but I was answering the question as posed. I don't want to know why you wanted to know who Pete is doing.

As for davegrave. He's alive. I'm not sure why he doesn't come around here anymore, but I suspect he misses the british guy and yhis place brings up all sorts of feelings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom