• Status
    Not open for further replies.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Any you did not buy any for the rest of us?
    I think we all agree that we need to re-distribute your ammo wealth!
    :laugh:

Attention

Sorry, it looks like we've already sold out of this product! Please sign up for another notification if you want to be notified next time we receive inventory.
    ---
    Just like a redneck to buy them all and THEN tell us.

Magpul PMAG 20LR Mag LR-308 KAC SASS/MK11 308 Winchester 20-Round

They had them in stock for at least an hour, besides I think that you need to buy a 308 first!:laugh:

:facepalm: Learn to read he said Meet & Shoot. He can't shoot your rifle at the Meet & Eat. :faint:
    :p[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So that tattoo idea I was considering.

Going for this

366px-BobaFettEAtlas_zpsa1903c4a.jpg

made to look like it's peeking out under burnt or torn flesh

Something like this spiderman one here

Spent a couple minutes in Photoshop and threw this crappy concept pic together

bobatatconcept_zps054c25e5.jpg

Obviously I'd need help with a final design because that looks like crap, but hell, it's just a concept.

This would be going on my left arm, not my chest, by the way

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Orientation activities at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem NC continue. Parent meetings are pretty lame. Kids are kept busy on their own while parents are herded around from meeting to meeting.

But the lovely Mrs_Bob and I are keeping up with our walking/training for our 88 mile hike next year, which is pretty easy, because the campus is spread out and we have covered all of it, several times. I've updated my Hadrian's Wall thread with a new equipment review and an update on another piece. LINK => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rish-sea-along-hadrians-wall.html#post4415981

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    City of Gary Gun Buy Back today.
    City of Gary, Indiana - Special Events, News, Announcements and much more!

Of course, the article doesn't tell people that by bringing a gun onto property with a daycare, that they are BREAKING THE LAW.
    Or, that people should sell there guns to a gun store if they want a decent price (unless their gun is a clunker).

:scratch: all jedi saw was a list of churches for the gun buy back? where is the day care centers?

But is a DayCare actually considered a school? :dunno:

yes if and only if it is a licensed by the state of indiana day care then its a 'school' for legal purposes of the firearm laws in indiana. not all daycare centers are licensed, the vast majority are.

Under the IC the answer is yes.

Any property with a Day Car is a no go zone for your LTCH. So if your church has a day care center, even if it is in another building on the other side of the parking lot, then the whole property is a no go zone.

98% true here are the look fors...

depends on who owns the daycare and who owns the land.
    for example the city of hammond owns the gene sherard community center (buildsings) and land near kennedy avy and 80-94. they have 3 buildings on that property. 1 is the community center, 2nd is sports center, 3 is offices and daycare!!
    the day care is NOT run by the city but a private company that rents the space. so the only gun free zone is the rented property. you can legally walk, be in the other 2 buildings as they are not gun free zones they are not owed by the daycare.

in lake county indiana the gary diosese owns all the land for catholic churches.
    the church itself (for example. st. john the baptist) just owns the physcial building.
    so if the church has a day care is it licensed? who owns the daycare? the church or the dioses?
    99.99% that it is NOT the dioese they are land pimps and dont deal in the kids trade yet.

u may or may not be able to carry in bob's example above. depends on whos property u r on.
    also where does the property line end and if its more than 1.
    church building can be on parcel 123 across the street daycare builidng can be on parcel 456. 2 different properties. parcel 123 is NOT a gfz if the dioses owns the land as the church just rents it for their church. confusing as all f*** right?

the lake county gsi website is your friend for finding out who's property it is and where are the bundries.
    so in melensdad's example above say the church has 2 buildings. the church and

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    To begin to attempt to clarify some of the gibberish that Jedi misspelled above, in many cases the church and the school/Day Care are on the same property and share a common parking lot. That leaves the whole property off limits.

If the church is across the street from the school or on a different piece of property then the church is good to go but the day care is not.

Depending on where the parking lot is located, it may be off limits, or not.

Many Day Care centers are in strip malls, clearly the parking lot is good to go as its a common lot, and adjacent businesses are good to go too. But the Day Care is still off limits and classified as a school.

A stand alone Day Care center is totally off limits and classified as a school (fwiw, if you remain IN YOUR CAR with your gun and your kid gets in/out by him/herself or with the aid of another then you are OK, but you can't leave the vehicle even if you leave the gun in the vehicle).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad: to chase disney credit card! they made me look like a fool right now!!!
    1) made a purchase in chicago yesterday
    2) made a gas purchase in griffith this morning
    3) attempted to make a purchase in lafayette and the card was declined!!!!!!!

just got off the phone with chase after chewing them out about it.
    i told them yesterday that i would be doing a road trip to central/southern indiana and to make sure they did not flag the card. :xmad:

--purple--
    i know one of you southern rednecks did this to jedi.
    wait till i tell the pinkfather!!!
    --end purple--

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    remind me to give you a big hhhhhuuuuggggeeeee hug, tv the next time i c u.
    now its off to the road to get home.
    will post pics later of the next PINK rifle we got!
    dd won the ingo kids raffle and has her own pink cricket rifle now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom