jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad: & :facepalm:
    So at work we use AT&T for some of our phone lines.
    Well we have an issue with the phone lines not working so I had the wonderful 'honor' of calling AT&T for repair service.
    First the # on the phone bill we have is NOT right. :xmad:
    I call the billing number and they give me another number which is again wrong! :xmad: x2
    Call biling again and they transfer me and after 10 mins of being on hold listening to music I finally get a voice recording saying that AT&T is experiencing technically difficulties and to please call.... Yup the incorrect phone number on the phone bill!

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Any chance you can get me in? I need a good MMO guild.

Hum... I don't think you would qualify as a requirement is not to be a child hater. :laugh:
    Oh a serious note just fill out an application and in the comments section you can say Gen. Jedi [TSC] referred you.
    Will you be able to commit your time to the NeverWinter division?
    TAW's mission is

The mission of The Art of Warfare is to build the premier international online gaming organization, through cooperative development as an independent community focused on structured gaming, while holding paramount honor, friendship, loyalty, and fair play.

It's not about your skill level but about your dedication to the team that will make or break you in TAW. We want members that will be committed to the team, play online as a team when the matches are going to happen, when their are practices, etc. For the MMOs it's about being able to get online and play when the team and our smaller group parties can get together and play.

I imagine you do have a microphone and speakers right? TeamSpeack 3 is a requirement of TAW.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I better not apply right now, Blythes is getting ready to go back to winter hours. And a good possibility of 7 days a week for a bit.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I hate NWI traffic so much. TWO hours from St John to Cabelas for a return, and back. That's maybe 20 miles, took freakin TWO HOURS.
    Yeah, the section of 41 from St. John to 30 is a breeze, then it all goes down hill.

Sometimes I'll take Kennedy or Calumet to 80 and it's quicker. Or I used to in the pickup because it was too big and slow to slip through the spaces.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We haven't heard much about George Zimmerman's new lawsuit. Too busy with Oprah and her version of racial profiling in Switzerland? But it looks like Zimmerman has a damn good shot at beating down NBC, Al Sharpton, and even Trayvon Martin's Parent's lawyers and getting them to pay!

But, perhaps there is some sort of justice for a man and his family, who did noting wrong except be a caring watchdog for his neighbors.

Zimmerman's lawsuit against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin family attorneys - Wausau Legal Issues | Examiner.com

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, Gander Mountain had plenty of 22. I picked up 9 boxes of 325 rnds. I have to inventory what I have now, the credit card got hit with about $700 ammo at 3 different stores.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom