Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Couple days ago, I was in Blythe's Griffith.
    They introduced me to these ladies.
    bth_20130731_114547_zps2aeb4799-1.jpg

bth_20130731_114530_zps5e59a52a.jpg

It's a DRD upper, that has a quick disconnect for a barrel.
    The barrel is what you see in the top of the box.

Put barrel into upper, screw on collar.
    Put rail on gun, put in pin, throw lever.
    Done.
    The barrel goes across the top, corner to corner, to make the box smaller.

One rifle has a Black Rain Ordnance lower, with 4 or 5 mags, and an optic.
    The other had (can't remember the lower), no optic, and one mag.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    @ aclark, just doubled checked my Merrells, they are the MIX MASTER TRAIL RUNNERS

Just got back from Cabela's with the lovely Mrs_Bob. She bought a pair of KEEN high top walking shoes. She wanted to try them, and break them in long before our walk across England along Hadrian's Wall.

Spent the morning at the fencing club. First high school fencing tournament of the season? Or was it the last one from the past season? Harrison High School from West Lafayette brought kids up to fence against Lowell H.S., but being summer the school wouldnt let them fence at the school so we hosted it at the fencing club. We also had a couple kids from our fencing club in the tournament. I had one of my kids come in 2nd in Saber, another Tied for 3rd in Saber. In Foil we had a Lowell kid come in Tied for 3rd. Kid from Munster won 1st place in both Saber and Foil, and another Munster kid Tied for 3rd in Saber.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey...you guyz has wimminz posted in here! Forget OSUT, I'm moving to NWI!

You can't move to NWI.

1) You are from Indy which is our sworn enemy!
    2) I'm sure you are not a corrupt DemoRAT which is what Lake County, Indiana (which **IS** NWI) has
    3) Do you own a Hi-Point and can you shoot sideways like us thugs can?

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Had a full day off, which is very rare. 100% free to do as I choose. No work, no work related projects, not on call, not even secondary support. Plus wife and kid are in Indy for the state fair.

I got a TON of projects wrapped up. Brewed two batches of beer while I worked on the house. Finished putting up all the casing around the windows (2 years in the making) and rehung a crooked door. Doesn't sound like much, but it took 14 solid hours of work.

Now I get to enjoy myself. Stopped at the clubhouse and picked up my usual Acid Extraordinary Larry and another caught my eye, a big fat Alec Bradley Black Market. Bought both and stopped at the liquor store for some scotch, Johnny Walker has a new "double black" blend. Picked up a bottle of that and headed home to burn the scraps from today's projects. Gotta say that is a good cigar. I'm not a big smoker, but when I do smoke I've found many many many that I don't enjoy. I also have a bad habit of not remembering the names of the ones I do like.

It's rare for me to get a day off, maybe once a month I get a release from all work-related duties. Even more rare to get a day off from work AND family.

Truly enjoying my night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom