Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Edit: Apparently I can't link the way I used to. Anyway it was a pic of the steering wheel misaligned with the drivers seat on the Passat TDI. It's off about an inch or so but looks worse.

Copy the link of your pick. Use the icon above that looks like a pic with a flower or tree on it. It is to the left of the film icon. Paste your link into there.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Gotta do army stuff in 6 hours. Ughhhhhhh

Setting up army men is hard work, especially if you toss in some Lincoln Logs. I'm guessing you're forgoing the Lincoln Logs, since you just mention the army stuff. Hell, I bet you've never even heard of Lincoln Logs. :baby: :):

Good luck with the Army stuff! :patriot:

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Copy the link of your pick. Use the icon above that looks like a pic with a flower or tree on it. It is to the left of the film icon. Paste your link into there.

I just tried it again as usual, with the globe instead of the tree pic, and it happened to work this time. I'll remember to try the other one but I thought it was only for images and not links.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Off to the Indiana Cave Trail tomorrow afternoon. Then a little trip past Louisville on Monday. Being that far south I have to hit up the Makers Mark distillery. I bet it will be totally worth the extra drive. From there, we are off to the Jim Beam Distillery before we head back to the campsite.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Sadclown,

Is that a Pardue Presido in your avatar? Same one I carry if it is.

Also, STRONGLY recommend the "hard hat" tour at Buffalo Trace if you can somehow get it in,

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So I know this has been discussed, but I don't remember when and I'm not going back through thousands of pages to look.

How do I make Windows 8 not suck?

And before Melensdad chimes in with "buy a Mac"...I'll just say 'shut up' :rolleyes:

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Look VERY carefully at that steering wheel. Its turned very slightly to the LEFT.

That's what I was hoping you'd say. First thing I thought too. I was wondering if you'd see it.

The ones I sat in today didn't have that look or problem as far as I could tell. The sole manual trans model I was hoping to test drive today was already gone, so that sucked. And they're not making any more 2013's. It's 14's from here on out, according to what the salesman told me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom