• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    I'm still sick, so if I don't get over this by Sunday I won't be at the meet n shoot :( Though to be honest, being there in the rain didn't sound appealing anyhow. Regardless, I do not want to be there and tied to whatever restroom facilities they have (if any) for half the time or more. HOPEFULLY the next one... I only get sick every few years so sicknes shouldn't be an issue.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm still sick, so if I don't get over this by Sunday I won't be at the meet n shoot :( Though to be honest, being there in the rain didn't sound appealing anyhow. Regardless, I do not want to be there and tied to whatever restroom facilities they have (if any) for half the time or more. HOPEFULLY the next one... I only get sick every few years so sicknes shouldn't be an issue.

no worries those that don't show up we leave some moldy hot dogs for you in the brush and next time you can eat those. :D

Hope you feel better don't forget to vote for the APR meet & shoot.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Actually last night was not a "real" OC night. Where there were a half dozen IINGO members in attendance, plus Joe's dog, it was more of a laid back cigar night.

But don't lose hope, there is an OFFICIAL Open Carry Night coming up in a few weeks. :yesway:

NWI INGO OPEN CARRY NIGHT is coming in April.

LINK TO THREAD => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...y_night_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html#post4011238

Mark your calendars for APRIL 11, which is a Thursday evening, 6pm to 9pm. That will be an official NWI INGO OC night.

Yayyy the world is right again

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I have an itch to shoot my Mosin 200 yards.
    picture.php

The last time I did was 10/09. I left on a 5 shot high note.
    picture.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom