• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I seen the post... although I didnt have half the day to go to Valpo and get some... I just stopped by Cabelas and got the one box there... Sending the wife, dad, mom, two brothers, and 3 kids we just adopted tonight just for buying ammo now on... there tomorrow to get some more if it's still there....

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I seen the post... although I didnt have half the day to go to Valpo and get some... I just stopped by Cabelas and got the one box there... Sending the wife, dad, mom, two brothers, and 3 kids we just adopted tonight just for buying ammo now on... there tomorrow to get some more if it's still there....

There is a Beretta 92 on my wall that you need to see, you would love it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Today..is...OC night...SOB. I forgot all about it. Faaack

Actually last night was not a "real" OC night. Where there were a half dozen IINGO members in attendance, plus Joe's dog, it was more of a laid back cigar night.

But don't lose hope, there is an OFFICIAL Open Carry Night coming up in a few weeks. :yesway:

NWI INGO OPEN CARRY NIGHT is coming in April.

LINK TO THREAD => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...y_night_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html#post4011238

Mark your calendars for APRIL 11, which is a Thursday evening, 6pm to 9pm. That will be an official NWI INGO OC night.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just getting off work.

Jedi can you bring your mossberg tactical to the M&S. I would like to compare it to my 870.

**SIGH** do i have to, i wanted to just take 2 rifles this time around instead of everything else. :D Are you sure you can handle a little PINK on the shotgun? :laugh:

OK I'll bring it along. You are going to like the REM much better however if it has the pistol grip on it.

Uh, sitting in our underwear drinking coffee in the dinette reading THE DRUDGE REPORT :dunno:

DRUDGE HEADLINE: Shootout at Military base: 3 dead => Marine kills two at Quantico base, takes own life | Reuters

TMI!!!! TMI!!!!!
    tmi.gif

I'll be at the M&S. Terrible week for me so it'll be nice to see you guys.

:nono: you said maybe not I will come so you are staying on the maybe list. :p

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I won't be bringing much ammo. I have like two or three magazines worth for the M1A, some Fed bulk 22 for the 22/45, and then the Mosin surplus stuff. I usually spend 3/4 of the time taking anyway.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm not going to make it to this M&S... got to work actually.... to try to afford to buy more ammo that is...

Jedi, I won't say anymore but ya I'm at home right now... getting ready to start the day though...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I won't be bringing much ammo. I have like two or three magazines worth for the M1A, some Fed bulk 22 for the 22/45, and then the Mosin surplus stuff. I usually spend 3/4 of the time taking anyway.

No worries I don't have plans to shoot your nnnnnnnooooooooo gun this time around. Only have 2 rounds left for it anyways. I'll be working on my carbine and the mosin this season only.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom