Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    LOL.
    I like mine better. Looks like it is a little smaller, but it has A/C, Heat, and keeps the bugs and dirt off of me.
    IMG_20120328_182609.jpg

Of course it is only for the pastures. I have a lowly John Deere x320 with a 48" deck for the actual lawn.
    The picture looks like 500 west, next to a church and in Lake Eliza?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Thanks Pilgrim for the links ...

:runaway:

I'm confused. All the computers seem to be in the same ballpark except ... the one (HP desktop) I linked on Amazon has USB 3.0, Windows 8, and is about $100 less. Am I missing something? Is it about the actual components (processor, graphics card, etc.) used in the computer?

(I would like USB 3.0 since my back-up/portable drives are 3.0 capable and I use them to back up images and videos.)

Arghhh ... choices! For me, buying a computer is like buying a used car.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    My employer will begin the testing process later this year ... I think. I can PM with details if interested.

PM me too. I'm looking for anything.
    My future as contracted security is a dead end and EMT didn't pan out either. It's hard to compete for good jobs with experienced guys from EC.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Thanks Pilgrim for the links ...

:runaway:

I'm confused. All the computers seem to be in the same ballpark except ... the one (HP desktop) I linked on Amazon has USB 3.0, Windows 8, and is about $100 less. Am I missing something? Is it about the actual components (processor, graphics card, etc.) used in the computer?

(I would like USB 3.0 since my back-up/portable drives are 3.0 capable and I use them to back up images and videos.)

Arghhh ... choices! For me, buying a computer is like buying a used car.

The problem with pre builts like the HP ones, is that most of the time they are not upgrade friendly at all.
    They typically won't come with extra ram slots, or extra PCI-e slots if you ever want to upgrade the graphics or something like that.
    They also don't come with very many extra places to connect stuff on the cheap motherboards they use.
    This is all from personal experience.
    Ive had to fix a lot of those things for people, as well as I have owned 2 HP's.
    Let's just say a case of 00 buck took care of my HP problems. :D
    The generic cases they sometimes use are also a pain in the a$$ to work with, if you ever do need to open it up or something.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    You guys are all Ass Clowns! You leave us alone. :hehe:

J/K we all know Jedi is the King of Bromance! With who you ask!

The question should be, who hasn't had a bromance with Jedi yet? Oh yeah me! :p

Anyways CTC, I had just left Grouse Point when it happened. So I had just missed it!

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Check out the schools systems, I know Crown Point has a couple of openings.

OK pay and if you get hired on full time good benefits.

Good luck, Pat

If you can get in a school system, you can be set for life and get a great retirement with PERF.

Thanks, I will have to look into that! Working at a school doesn't sound too bad.

My employer will begin the testing process later this year ... I think. I can PM with details if interested.

Yeah man send it! I am interested in just about any job offer lol!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom