Not open for further replies.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Received this email from NPCCC earlier.

There was a 3 gun match scheduled for this Saturday; it has been re-scheduled to April 27th, to not draw attention away from the Pro-Second Amendment Rally in Valparaiso.
    Another e-mail will be sent out with details on the match, when it gets closer to time for the match.

Please attend the Pro-Second Amendment Rally if you can; show support for our Second Amendment Rights, I attached a flyer for it.

We are having a Tactical Shotgun Match on Sunday; please see the attached flyer and map for details. Set up will be on Saturday starting at 3 PM; for any club member or perspective member that needs to get some work hours in.

I guess there was supposed to be multigun on Saturday? Not listed anywhere on the NPCCC website. Anyone have any information about this event that is a member there?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Just got a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel from MidwayUSA for a Glock 19 and 2000 125grain 9mm LRN bullets from one of my buddies. Now all I need are 9mm dies for my press.

Daughter had a good day today, the fencing awards banquet was tonight, Melen got the highest place medal for anyone on the varsity fencing team this year. She also got a $68,000 scholarship to Xavier University along with her acceptance letter in the mail today.

Anyone hear from Ghost Of Winter lately? His absence has me a bit worried.

Yup, I've got one, its actually really handy. The fact that it folds up makes it practical for hauling around in a car and its sturdy enough for some yard work too.

CIGARS & GUITARS: And just a reminder, any cigar smokers who enjoy a good cigar are invited to the 1101 Cigar Lounge on Thursday night for the cigars and guitars. Guitarist Tony Cortina is playing. The cigars are Kristoff cigars, a premium small batch cigar that has a strong regional following. Obviously guns are welcome.
    I haven't see GhostofWinter for a while, but this is about the time for the elections at NPCCC and and it was getting heated up with everyone involved.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

I guess there was supposed to be multigun on Saturday? Not listed anywhere on the NPCCC website. Anyone have any information about this event that is a member there?

I know Byron mentioned something about it to me, but I thought it was AFTER the match in Niles.

Oh yea, kydex...I was talking to Jay about maybe doing a 2x2 (double-double stack) kydex pmag carrier. He's waiting for the weather to warm up to tackle some molding.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

Wow ... didn't know anything about a Multi-Gun. Knew about the Tac Shotgun match (planning on attending).

HOWEVER ... the long range forecast for this Sunday is calling for either lot's of snow OR a blast of cold air. Something to keep in mind for the Tac Shotgun match and/or Meet & Shoot.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Wow ... didn't know anything about a Multi-Gun. Knew about the Tac Shotgun match (planning on attending).

HOWEVER ... the long range forecast for this Sunday is calling for either lot's of snow OR a blast of cold air. Something to keep in mind for the Tac Shotgun match and/or Meet & Shoot.

If it was easy everyone would be doing it.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Says the man who works at one of the largest sporting retailers in the world! Ugh

No kidding, right? Every morning, they plow up the stairs like it's Black Friday, all looking for something to sell on Armslist...

Sonsof*****es.

Speaking of work, guess who got volunteer'd to work on Sunday and will now miss the first M&S of 2013?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Pretty sure I've decided its going to be too cold Sunday and I wont be going to Winamac. Plus I'll be exhausted from my trip to Chicago on Sat. Maybe next month, that is depending on the 3 gun match and possible training.

Bed time losers.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I am proud to say that after much begging, the Valpo store now stocks FrogLube.
    This is good to see as there wasn't anyone on the nothwest end of the state selling Froglube. Closest place was in bluffton, south of Fort Wayne, with the rest in central and southern indiana.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well guys it is official, Frog Lube is a better lube than CLP.
    I am proud to say that after much begging, the Valpo store now stocks FrogLube.

Glad to hear. My friend sent me some of that over a year ago, been using nothing but, and even got a couple friends using nothing but froglube. Course, Ive only been ordering it online, since I had not seen any local stores with it. Now that I know you guys have it, Ill be sure to try and visit when I need some more. What sizes you guys have? Paste or the liquid? Im more partial to the liquid myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom