Not open for further replies.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    2nk5mi0.jpg

A10s are super cool, they just look mean!

Cline was a little backed up this morning as well looked like a couple people went into the guardrails, hey i might drive like a jackass, but at least I do it in 4 wheel drive and if you are going to go under the speed limit get in the right lane! ...anyway what are the details of this tour thing...scouting locations for the next avengers movie or what?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So this thread on chickens got me thinking hum.. wonder where having chickens in LAKE COUNTY **IS** possible.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/survival_and_disaster_preparedness/280076-chickens.html

Looking at griffith's codes it's a :nono:

Sec. 10-6. - Farm animals.
    hyperlink.png

(a)
    No person shall own, possess or have custody on his premises in a residential area any animal classified as a farm animal, such as, but not limited to, horses, pigs, goats, chickens, etc.
    (b)
    No person shall keep or permit to be kept in a residential area any farm animal as a pet.
    (c)
    This section shall not be construed as to prevent the operation of any farm or agricultural business properly operating within the zoning laws of the town.
    (Ord. No. 94-21, 6-14-94)

Municode;

Anyone know where in LAKE it's ok? I would imagine everything NORTH of US-30 is probably a :nono: as well. Well maybe some sections of Gary that are still zoned "farms".​

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    So this thread on chickens got me thinking hum.. wonder where having chickens in LAKE COUNTY **IS** possible.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/survival_and_disaster_preparedness/280076-chickens.html

hyperlink.png

(a)
    No person shall own, possess or have custody on his premises in a residential area any animal classified as a farm animal, such as, but not limited to, horses, pigs, goats, chickens, etc.
    (b)a
    No person shall keep or permit to be kept in a residential area any farm animal as a pet.
    (c)
    This section shall not be construed as to prevent the operation of any farm or agricultural business properly operating within the zoning laws of the town.

Municode;

Anyone know where in LAKE it's ok? I would imagine everything NORTH of US-30 is probably a :nono: as well. Well maybe some sections of Gary that are still zoned "farms".​

Lowell

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

hyperlink.png

(a)
    (b)
    (c)

Municode;

Like you would want to take care of them :rofl:

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    who is going to the lake village appleseed? I am trying to figure out a way that i can. I need box of 22 a sling and swivel mounts. plus thought about updating some stuff on the old 10/22.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom