• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Glad to hear. My friend sent me some of that over a year ago, been using nothing but, and even got a couple friends using nothing but froglube. Course, Ive only been ordering it online, since I had not seen any local stores with it. Now that I know you guys have it, Ill be sure to try and visit when I need some more. What sizes you guys have? Paste or the liquid? Im more partial to the liquid myself.

We stock both the paste and the liquid, along with there solvent. We even have the kits.

I must say FrogLube CLP does not impress me as a cleaner, but holy cow it is a great lube.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    We stock both the paste and the liquid, along with there solvent. We even have the kits.

I must say FrogLube CLP does not impress me as a cleaner, but holy cow it is a great lube.

After you use it for awhile, it does a lot better of the preventive cleaning for you, once its really soaked in. After it gets dirty, you just wipe it off and pretty much cleaned from there.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    After you use it for awhile, it does a lot better of the preventive cleaning for you, once its really soaked in. After it gets dirty, you just wipe it off and pretty much cleaned from there.
    How long does it last after you wipe it down and does it need another application?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Oh and BTW guys, my order of Lancer L5 L5 Advanced Warfighter 30rd magazines finally came in today (only a little over a month late, but i am just glad they came in). Come get them at the Blythes in Valpo, they are great magazines.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    How long does it last after you wipe it down and does it need another application?

I usually wipe down, and apply a little after, to relube everything before shooting again. Both soak into the material after awhile, so while shooting, it looks "wet" again and keeps it running smooth. I have not had any problems with ANY of my firearms, and its all I use on mine. Still have some Army CLP, for when I clean other people's that do not use it.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Hey what about the Lucas Gun Lube you sold me? It's pretty good too. :p

Oh I hate Tuesdays!!!!! Got to go to the Ghetto today... aka North of 30 aka Highland.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey what about the Lucas Gun Lube you sold me? It's pretty good too. :p

Oh I hate Tuesdays!!!!! Got to go to the Ghetto today... aka North of 30 aka Highland.

I hate Tuesday as well.

@t-star
    Do **NOT** use the eleveator at the station 2 people trapped in there right nowthey are gonna miss the train

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I don't like elevators... oh the pain of going up and down 10 stories trying to get a dang wireless radio up and running...

Less wieght and more muscle though...

Not stuck in a elevator..... priceless....

Sooo frogs aren't just for breakfast anymore ?

GOW has returned, hooray...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    EC Fire Dept arrived just in time to help the 2 ladies stuck on the elevator.
    The train was 8 mins late so that helped (the ladies) not miss the train.

I know last week the elevator got stuck in the AM as well and someone hit the button on the 1st floor and was able to get the elevator to go back down and open. In talking to some of the other riders last week the evelator got stuck twice! :wow:

Nice hu? Lady Luck was with my today BTW. As I was walking towards the stairs/elevator the 2 ladies said they would hold the evelator for me. I told them to go on ahead as I was too busy reading INGO and attempting to walk. Figured I would wait for the next one or just take the stairs. A few monents later we hear the elevator alarm. Missed that drama!

From now on it's the stairs for me and my 45lb bag.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Thanks Jedi. I always leave that elevator to the old people & the flat out lazy sob's. I can make it up the stairs faster than that thing.can get to platform level anyways.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks Jedi. I always leave that elevator to the old people & the flat out lazy sob's. I can make it up the stairs faster than that thing.can get to platform level anyways.

Some of those flat out lazy sobs have bad knees.
    Unfortuanately, I always thought going up the stairs was bad on knees.
    It's not
    Going down the stairs is like having knives driven into my knees.
    Good thing I only had to go up and down stairs for 4 hours last night.
    Now I'm off to be with ice packs on the knees.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom