Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    you will have all the fame once im gone... prolly wont be able to afford internet for at least 6 months

not cause you won't be able to afford it but because you will be in the middle of no-where. :rofl:

lol they are always walking around my neighborhood and ringing the doorbell like three times at like 6 in the morning.
    A couple weeks ago, when I was going to the 2nd Amendment Rally, I was gonna open carry my rifle there.
    So when they came to my house, I was just leaving.
    They started to talk just as I turned around, then they saw my rifle that I was carrying on a sling.
    Needless to say, it was the shortest Jehovahs witness encounter ever, and they haven't come back to my house since LOL

:facepalm: & :+1: at the same time.
    I do admire their devotion to their god/gods and how they brave the elements/people/location to get the word out on their beliefs.

I see them in downtown chicago all the time near the subway entracnes rain, shine, snow, wind, etc.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    NWI INGO: What is the biggest reason that stops you from training?

Cost?
    Time?
    Gear (holsters/pouches/clothing)?
    Not having the "right" gun?
    Afraid of shooting bad?
    Afraid of being "Too Good" for a course?
    Don't know where to start?
    Anything else?
    All of the above.

Buy my bullets:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rnady_bullets_22_caliber_224_55_gr_fmjbt.html

I hate it when that happens... Coffee, it's what makes waking up more satisfying...

I had some whole bean (ground) Kona in my french press. The best part was it was made already when I woke up.:D

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana

I'm thinking, they if they ever do come back, I should take time to put on a bunch of gear, and just see how they react.
    Like my handgun on my hip, rifle on a sling, bandoliers of ammo across my chest like Rambo, have no shirt on and paint like an "X" across my chest or something LOL.

I think they would just outright tell me "You are going to h*ll. Have a good day sir!"

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm thinking, they if they ever do come back, I should take time to put on a bunch of gear, and just see how they react. Like my handgun on my hip, rifle on a sling, bandoliers of ammo across my chest like Rambo, have no shirt on and paint like an "X" across my chest or something LOL.

I think they would just outright tell me "You are going to hell. Have a good day sir!"

Oh I don't think they would. Thier mission to to spread the word of GOD to everyone, especially the sinners. The mere fact that you own lots of guns does not make you in their eyes per their teachings a sinner.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    A couple years back, I was playing the drums in my room, when a group of either baptists, or jehovas witnesses, can't remember which, knocked on my door.
    As soon as I answered the door, one of the ladies looked at me, and said "Did you know that playing the drums is inviting the forces of Satan into your home? It is a sin against God to promote such music."

I just shut the door without saying a word, and went back to playing.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ericpwp... Oh Kona... how great that stuff is.... Now you are starting your day correctly...

the Jehovahs witness's haven't been back in years now... I showed up to the door unshaven, wearing one of my old T-Shirts that said Kill them all let GOD sort it out cleaning one of my revolvers with the gun rag and the cleaning brush hanging out of it and didn't say a thing while they started thier conversion.... They had a young daughter with them.... being keen on my pshyc studies, I knew to attack something that was important to them in order to remove thier fight and give them flight... How much for the little girl ? came out of the mouth and they never returned...

actually it was priceless, and yes if I did it today I'd probably be in jail but ......

CTC, your going to have to get one of those towers up in order to get TV anyways so maybe we can put a WIFI antenna up there and find a open access point to get you some internet... Just a thought...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    CTC, your going to have to get one of those towers up in order to get TV anyways so maybe we can put a WIFI antenna up there and find a open access point to get you some internet... Just a thought...

This sounds good... Ill have my secretary contact yours and make arrangements accordingly....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A couple years back, I was playing the drums in my room, when a group of either baptists, or jehovas witnesses, can't remember which, knocked on my door.
    As soon as I answered the door, one of the ladies looked at me, and said "Did you know that playing the drums is inviting the forces of Satan into your home? It is a sin against God to promote such music."

I just shut the door without saying a word, and went back to playing.

Ericpwp... Oh Kona... how great that stuff is.... Now you are starting your day correctly...

the Jehovahs witness's haven't been back in years now... I showed up to the door unshaven, wearing one of my old T-Shirts that said Kill them all let GOD sort it out cleaning one of my revolvers with the gun rag and the cleaning brush hanging out of it and didn't say a thing while they started thier conversion.... They had a young daughter with them.... being keen on my pshyc studies, I knew to attack something that was important to them in order to remove thier fight and give them flight... How much for the little girl ? came out of the mouth and they never returned...

actually it was priceless, and yes if I did it today I'd probably be in jail but ......

You 2 are sssssssooooooo going to h*****!
    I'll be sure to process your paperwork. :laugh:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I don't have a secretary anymore... the Gov made me fire her, they wanted her payroll money.... but I could always look it over for you anyways and see if there is anything to jack into...

Otherwise I'm going to miss your one liners on here for a while and the occasional image of a big truck...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom