Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ericpwp... Oh Kona... how great that stuff is.... Now you are starting your day correctly...

the Jehovahs witness's haven't been back in years now... I showed up to the door unshaven, wearing one of my old T-Shirts that said Kill them all let GOD sort it out cleaning one of my revolvers with the gun rag and the cleaning brush hanging out of it and didn't say a thing while they started thier conversion.... They had a young daughter with them.... being keen on my pshyc studies, I knew to attack something that was important to them in order to remove thier fight and give them flight... How much for the little girl ? came out of the mouth and they never returned...

actually it was priceless, and yes if I did it today I'd probably be in jail but ......

CTC, your going to have to get one of those towers up in order to get TV anyways so maybe we can put a WIFI antenna up there and find a open access point to get you some internet... Just a thought...

That was a good one GB.
    I was thinking you coulda went with --- look back into the house and yell, "Joe. Your hookers are here." Then look at them and say, "The little one will have to stay outside. Ws don't go for that here."

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You go back to sleep. My 6 yr old has been up for an hr and the 4 yr old just woke up. Besides I can't sleep any more past 0630. So :p

I posted in this thread before...

Are you sure?
    You coulda dreamt it.

ssssshhhhhh he is from south bend the anti-2a city of the north. :p
    we dont need your kind here, we got enough from our IL transplants and corrupt LAKE county. . :rofl:

so what's new from out east? ya guys fix that issue of the underground tunnel making city hall part of the court house and thus a :nono: zone yet?

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    :+1:
    someone quick bring the PINK paint and some feathers. :rofl:
    man your battle stations we are being invaded by the NE of IN.
    LOL

:dunno::dunno:
    images

:dunno::dunno:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    r u sure it was not in one of our other status update thread?

that is a question for kirk or guy or que to answer. i dont think we have knowledge enough people in this tread to answer that

It was a longshot butbi was hoping for a quick answer. Im once again debating my antifreedom sergeants.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    frosty if you find any gently used, low hour john deere tractors int he trash while going through the gated communities let me know... I need a mower for house

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom