• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    All im saying is the atf area it as not being a shotgun, Indiana court sees it as needing a ltch because it can be used with one hand, which so happens to be the criteria to be a handgun.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh I'm a confirmed 1911 guy. This gun was purchased because my daughter is right handed but left eye dominant. I wanted a cheap piece of s#!t gun that I could modify the sights so she can shoot with her eye/hand issues.

THIS SIGHT ==> Glock Front Sight Triple Occcluder

Ooooooh that makes much more sense

But it's not what you like, but what she likes in the grip shape and palm swell. The palm swell is interchangable between several versions.

I hate getting blocked by trains. bastiges.

You need to talk to Andy about rescheduling them around your travel patterns ;)

Oh the irony Bill B works for trains! :laugh:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    It wouldn't have mattered, the atf cannot trump a more restrictive state law

If this was the court ruling that set the precedent, then it would have helped, as would have better representation. Then again length was not brought up. We don't know anything about the shotgun. My PG 870 is over 26". Jedi is the only guy who has fired my 870 w/ one hand, and he needed his other for support.
    http://youtu.be/6VCiNCNpCFc

All im saying is the atf area it as not being a shotgun, Indiana court sees it as needing a ltch because it can be used with one hand, which so happens to be the criteria to be a handgun.

IN handgun laws where more restrictive in 1998. Without an LTCH, you could only transport a handgun home from the store, or take it to a gunsmith.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It looks like Dan Coats gets it. Are phone calls are working keep it up.

Coats Statement on President Obama

If this was the court ruling that set the precedent, then it would have helped, as would have better representation. Then again length was not brought up. We don't know anything about the shotgun. My PG 870 is over 26". Jedi is the only guy who has fired my 870 w/ one hand, and he needed his other for support.
    http://youtu.be/6VCiNCNpCFc

IN handgun laws where more restrictive in 1998. Without an LTCH, you could only transport a handgun home from the store, or take it to a gunsmith.

Aaaaahhhhh :luv: now I feel sssssppppeeeeccccciiiiiaaaaallll about your PG 870.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've brought along a couple of 1911 holsters. A Galco Side snap and a Galco Miami classic shoulder holster.

The Side Snap goes for $119 new and the Miami Classic shoulder goes for $189 new.

The side snap and Miami are for sale.

Side Snap $70

Miami Classic $120

First come first served, COD.

They are both right handed black leather and in good condition. The Miami classic worn once. The side snap worn frequently.

At the clubhouse now until close.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I'd go, but no one wants to see me OC my little XDs lol. Besides, it's taco night around here, and no one else knows how to cook mexican. I need to get to one of these events, I still haven't met half of you people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom