• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

What about unnecessary legal barriers to own and carry guns, as well as class 3 firearms?

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

Right... is this the same Attorney General who ignores Mexican Cartel buyers buying guns and "slipping through the cracks" of the US/Mexican Border?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Ready to kick back with a cigar and some gun talk tomorrow, hopefully I wake up. Get to work mid nights tonight. And what usually happens is I stay up until noon or later, then pass out and wake up after 8.

I've been up since 10 this morning, thinking I may not take a nap, so when I get home at am ill go right to bed and be up by 2 or so. Planning on getting to the 1101 by 4, hopefully.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ericwp, his crack, his mouth whats the difference...

If nothing else he is gonna spend more money that he doesn't have... and I'm a bit worried about being required to go through a FFL to sale a firearm privately in state... Seems to me that will just lead to price fixing or getting less for your investment if you get my drift... plus the whole registration thing... and on another note I might make it to the Cigars and Guitars event afterall....

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Well the new computer build at work crashed, so they didn't need the extra people tonight. So now I'm home and ready for bed. I was there for 2 hours, but if I show up I get paid a minimum of 3 hours. And since I was held off my normal schedule, and didnt work a full 8 hours. I get paid 8 hours straight time for being held off my normal scheduled assignment plus three hours of overtime at time and a half.

Basically I get 12 1/2 hours pay for working 2 hours... Man I wish I could do that everyday. Working 8 hours a day really cuts into my nap time.

Be at the 1101 around 2 or so...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It looks like Dan Coats gets it. Are phone calls are working keep it up.

Coats Statement on President Obama

Actions are stronger than words.
    He voted for the last awb (IIRC) so I do NOT trust him or his word.
    Time will tell. He is not up for re-election in 2014 is he?
    If not then we might just be liying to us and vote for an AWB and know the :sheep: will forget about it come 2016 ??? when its time to vote for him again.
    But if he is up for revote in 2014 this might be his way of saying see I'm with you (for now).

Now what has our other senator have to say on the matter. He has not given a statement yet?

Feb just needs to get here already so congress can focus on the debt ceiling which in turn will shift the priorities away from this and put more distance between the event and thus the frenzy will pass while the threat remainds.

We have come way too close to the edge of the cliff this time. Way too close.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom