• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    meh... can you blame me??? just a bunch of old folks on here... I just keep current with carrying issues mostly...

I'm with ya, I come to INGO to learn new things, keep.current on gun related laws and issues, read the storys people wrote of their various experiences and listen to the oldies in NWI INGO

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    no i mean in general... never seen you be4... and i do ALOT of trolling here

lol, that's cause I don't troll!
    I've been around for a while. Some of the guys in this thread have even met me.
    You will usually find me giving advice in one of the Firearms, Ammo and Gear sub forums.

Otherwise I'm not to much in the break room. I decided to jump in and just talk. How I type here is how I am in real life. So if you think I'm an a-hole odds are your gonna think that on real life, crazy.... Yup that's true too. Know my stuff, yup Guilty!

I'm one of the coolest kids around.

So I've been told by my fan clubs!

AND, there's more to me than just firearms!

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Parents got me a workbench for Christmas since I didn't have anything set up in the new house. All the crap on it was just in a pile in the same spot before. Now there is a sense of organization to it. Going to mount up the reloading equipment this weekend and maybe run my first batch. Not super fancy, but its nice to have a workspace.

602747_10102042958766188_1126294791_n.jpg

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    So since I feel like telling NWI INGO what's going on in my life, I got off work at 2pm and am drinking the day away because I have to work at 6am. That means the sooner I get drunk the sooner ill get rid of any hangover that might bring and I can go to work on time :) I'm drinking by myself because my wife is having some girlfriends over at her in laws for drinks. Would've had it at my place but since k have to work early we decided not to. Happy new year. I'll take a shot for you guys.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @aclark

Let us know when you blow yourself up with your reloads. :p
    If you need any help don't ask us, we will just get you blown up. :p x 2

What press do you have? What you plan on loading?
    I'm think of finally getting me a progressive. This loading for .30 carbine one at a time is a royal pain. Spent 1 hr loading 50 rounds MINUS prep time (trimmeing, etc..)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ICE ON THE ROADS IN SOUTH LAKE COUNTY!!!

Be careful out there this evening. Just drove in from Hobart through Merrillville, Crown Point, Cedar Lake and the roads up there are fine . . . but south of Cedar Lake the roads are ugly. Ice covered and slick. West Creek Township roadways outside of Lowell are nasty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom