• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sadly we (NWI INGO) don't have the numbers to out vote the indy area members. Last time we got 2 lgs into round 2 and one into round 3 only to lose in round 3 big time. Even if all our NWI INGO members vote we still can not outvote the Indy area members.

I'll vote for our lgs but I'm not going to PM our NWI INGO members about it. :( Just not worth the effort at this time.

This is sad news, it is like we are giving up without even trying. We are the most active ingo group, we can make a difference this time. Do not let Obama get elected again... I mean do not let the Indy Gunshops just take the prize without a fight.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    This is sad news, it is like we are giving up without even trying. We are the most active ingo group....

Just because we are the most active does not mean we are the largest. The INDY area has far more members yet they don't have regular meet & shoots, don't have cigar/OC nights, don't have meet & eats, etc etc.

Its not a matter of activity, its a matter of quantity of members.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Just because we are the most active does not mean we are the largest. The INDY area has far more members yet they don't have regular meet & shoots, don't have cigar/OC nights, don't have meet & eats, etc etc.

Admit it, deep down you wanted to say quality!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

They don't have Jedi.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I guess when your in your 30's, married to a great " piece of ass" attached to a good body, huge boobs and an awesome face it makes it easier for me to stay focused on my food and be very critical about how it taste.

And if you ain't takin any of those pieces home I'd focus on the food

She's looking over your shoulder, isn't she?
    Blink your eyes twice for yes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This is sad news, it is like we are giving up without even trying. We are the most active ingo group, we can make a difference this time. Do not let Obama get elected again... I mean do not let the Indy Gunshops just take the prize without a fight.

Sadly sadclownwp, melensdad is right on this one. Unless we (NWI INGO) find a way to cheat we can NOT out vote the Indy INGO members. If they ever organize we would be in even bigger trouble in terms of any type of INGO voting. As it stands we are just too small compared to them. :(

They don't have Jedi.

Thanks but even a Jedi can be outgunned. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCuUIkEtJjo

She's looking over your shoulder, isn't she?
    Blink your eyes twice for yes.

15332_aa_d.jpg

:laugh:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    :puke:

1) It's an AR
    2) It's in .226/5.56

Looks like they are faces, skulls or something on that color scheme. Not sure if I really like the color scheme or not. No issues with the PINK but just not sure if "pink camo wanna be" is the way to PINK a gun. :dunno: More like PINK accent lines parts might be better to highlight the pink. But then again I'm not sure. Camo on a gun just looks :puke: like someone :puke: on it.

Umm...since when does 5.56 equate to .226???? :dunno:
    I think someone has been sniffing too many Lego fumes......:laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Umm...since when does 5.56 equate to .226???? :dunno:
    I think someone has been sniffing too many Lego fumes......:laugh:

.223 ssssooorrrrryyyy

& yes I have been sniffing the LEGO fumes.
    The past 2 days I have been building these:

10218+Pet+Shop.jpg

and

modulartown2.jpg

(The corner store with the word SHOP in the image. This is NOT my image but that model I now have).

still have to build...
    10197-1.jpg

and
    10224-LEGO-Modular-Town-Hall-Set.jpg

4214 lego bricks build so far and another 4997 to go. :faint:

more info here:
    Lego Modular Houses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I bet that's what everyone I ever filed charges against said at first too. We've been down this road on INGO b4 I thought.
    Let me see..... I went to ILEA, graduated, Shot expert mind you with a G27, have the same arrest powers as any other cop, and my badge has the State Seal on it not a town.... Yup, I must be a security guard!

No wait a minute...... I work in a climate controlled environment, stare at cocktail waitresses and patrons all day and get treated like a god.... If anything sounds like I'm a SMART cop!

Chase tail lights and write tickets, I'll pass. I rather hang out till we get drugs, domestics or something else worth my time.

Btw, whose your uncle?

It was just a joke, can't do purple on my phone. My uncle retired a few years ago. I do know Duane Waldrop, can't remember which one he's at.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    It was just a joke, can't do purple on my phone. My uncle retired a few years ago. I do know Duane Waldrop, can't remember which one he's at.

No no no, jedi is the lazy one. Purple is EASY to do on a phone. I am sitting on my couch using my galaxy s lll. what is with you lazy asses???

See? Not hard to do.

And RRM (see, I can be lazy too... :) ), I had to give you :poop: about the frozen burgers after all the burger snobbery talk.

I don't believe "snobbery" is a word...anyways.

I went grocery shopping yesterday, and a stand mixer didn't follow me home. You boys wouldn't believe how important those things are to making frosting for cupcakes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No no no, jedi is the lazy one. Purple is EASY to do on a phone. I am sitting on my couch using my galaxy s lll. what is with you lazy asses???

See? Not hard to do.

And RRM (see, I can be lazy too... :) ), I had to give you :poop: about the frozen burgers after all the burger snobbery talk.

I don't believe "snobbery" is a word...anyways.

I went grocery shopping yesterday, and a stand mixer didn't follow me home. You boys wouldn't believe how important those things are to making frosting for cupcakes.

:facepalm: we are talking LEGO not bakery stuff. :D;):ar15:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I still think we could give them a run for there money, at least get the regional award. I seriously think we can give them a run for there money, think of how many dead realitives that Jedi has that will vote.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My opinion is so strong it counts as two... I assume that goes for my votes too....

he,he,he.. typical LAKE COUNTY thinking. :D:rockwoot:

I would say go to the public library open up several different accounts under different emails all from different PCs at the library (ie. different IPs) and then vote with all those accounts. :whistle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom