• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    I work right up in the harbor you guys should have been there when they did the big demo for it, it was pretty cool to watch, I didn't get any pictures though. I don't know if this has anything to do with it being a no fly area but I do know the area sees a good amount of coast guard helicopters and blackhawks. There are also several various towers in the area which probably make it extra dangerous.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have some pics of just the section that they left over the channel before they took it down. Real sad. I did not want to see it destroyed and forced myself to take those pics.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    :faceplam:
    A bit too much pink and at $790 that is cRazY
    one 10/22 = $220
    two 10/22 = $440

What is the extra $350?
    triggers? sights?
    Oh wait I forgot the 3.5 appleeseed tickets that come with it. :p

I guess he puts a lot of value in the consecutive serial numbers.:dunno:

Last edited:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    They control the fly zone because of the mills and the Refinery...

What was funny was when King Daily Demo'ed the runways at Miggs Field with airplanes still parked there because he was afraid of a terrorists attack... When he did that he lost the only low level radar tower the city had to detect small aircraft flying water top across the lake... These guys have been thier own worst enemies...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD, It must be a new catch phrase for people that know nothing about what they are talking about... 308 magnum, hahaha...

Now whats gonna be real funny in about another 8 to 10 years is the fact that all the GOV types in NY are gonna be running around with billy sticks rather than firearms because that is about how long it will take for thier officers to beat the crap out of thier current firearms and they won't be able to buy any new ones if the new wave of not selling illegal stuff to gov and police in areas that have made the stuff illegal for private ownership really picks up...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    what a shame really that NY was one of the original 13 colonies that fought for it's freedom from the crown only to now be the very enemy it fought!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I thought I heard thunder...

Well tomorrow is a ammo run... first by car if nothing then I'll be talking to the pilot....

Just want some more 22 WMR.... maybe a trip to the CCI factory is needed... Figure out where all our beloved ammo is going...

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I thought I heard thunder...

Well tomorrow is a ammo run... first by car if nothing then I'll be talking to the pilot....

Just want some more 22 WMR.... maybe a trip to the CCI factory is needed... Figure out where all our beloved ammo is going...

we're heading to Milford, IN tomorrow and will be checking for ammo all along the rt 30 corridor on the trip, i'll watch for 22wmr while i'm out.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    my dad actually WATCHED the cline avenue bridge fall in '82. he was on his way to the mill waiting at a stoplight and saw it happen, he had no idea anybody was killed thru all the dust and debris until he got home and heard about it on tv. not like today when we'd all know everything in 15 minutes via facebook.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thankyou Darkkevin.. I'll be hitting Michigan City for sure tomorrow.... need more lead for the 9mm stuff... if you find some 22 WMR txt me and I'll then know to keep silver, gold or greenbacks on hand for you...

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I'm working on Irish Car Bomb cupcakes right now. They smell terrific so far.
    Also, I have refined the Maple Bacon Beer cupcake recipe. :-D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom