• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So if anybody happens to drive by the Shrine of Christ in St John today, look on the other side of 41 at the yellow house and you'll see a red F150 stuck basically in the yard. That's mine.

2wd trucks. Smh.

I had to get a ride to work today. :/

I'll be driving by in about an hour, gonna head up to the clubhouse for a morning cigar. I can try to pull you out if your still stuck. If you got a strap that it, I don't have one anymore.

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    Btw, have you seen heated tailgates are an option on Chevy/GM trucks? Supposed to make pushing the truck in the winter much more comfortable.

kelso-burn.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So if anybody happens to drive by the Shrine of Christ in St John today, look on the other side of 41 at the yellow house and you'll see a red F150 stuck basically in the yard. That's mine.

2wd trucks. Smh.

I had to get a ride to work today. :/

:facepalm:

so you must be related to Mrs. Melensdad who also likes to drive in the yard. :D

I would be more Michigan then Ohio, since I live about 1 mile from the Michagan state line.:rolleyes:

Besides I can't help it, the NCI group doesn't do much. :dunno:

:nono:
    When I use to drive to the east coast Elkarth or whatever it's called is right before I get to OH. c i know me cities. :rolleyes::D;)

MI where is that? Oh that is the place where bambi lives and Bill B goes to try and kill him. :)

How dobibfound out how much I owe? The letter only gave me my estimated value

The county webiste for porter county should have a number you can call and/or a website database that can show you. LAKE county has one so I figured if LAKE which is behind the times in tech has one surely ya do as well.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    How dobibfound out how much I owe? The letter only gave me my estimated value
    That is what the tax will be based upon. You have an opportunity to appeal the assessed value if you think it is too high.

Once the deadline is passed, you will either get a bill or it will be sent to your mortgage company if you have it rolled into your mortgage.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    That is what the tax will be based upon. You have an opportunity to appeal the assessed value if you think it is too high.

Once the deadline is passed, you will either get a bill or it will be sent to your mortgage company if you have it rolled into your mortgage.

Wait so I want my value to be low? What percent of the assessed value do tax as tax?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    DansgotGuns, it's just another way to take off with your hard earned cash without being called a criminal... It is criminal though... welcome to the club...

If you don't pay it they will fine you until you have way to much in fines to ever be able to pay it and then they will just sell your house or property to someone else on a tax sell to get thier money out of the tax bill they dreamed up in the first place... Oh, then they will send nice policemen to watch a bunch of other guys throw your stuff out in the street so the new owner can move in... It's a pretty cool system to redistribute the property ownership and make money in the process for the gov...

I'm sorry I said property ownership, actually that is incorrect as if you can completely pay off the property value to the bank or whomever you purchased it from and still have to pay a property tax to the gov which means you must be renting the property from the gov, without having the frenge benifits of having them pay for all the repairs and updates like a property owner would normally do...

Andy's bringing small guys to the club house, and I bet thier over wieght with all the carbs they represent...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom