jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :popcorn:
    Quick someone give me some anti-apple spray some cRazY north of 30, south of 30 girl in goth cloths is trying to pull her apple device on me. :rofl:
    Little red ridding hood looks weird with her red hat. :p

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Not going to make it to the the OC event at the lounge today :( been throwing up since last night. Can't keep anything down, I figure cigars won't help. Pretty salty about it because my ingo gear came in today.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Attended the Cigars and Guitars at the Cigar Lounge tonight for a brief period. Tried a Chocolate cupcake the Therese made and they were tasty. I think that is probably the sweetest thing I have eaten in about a week so that made it even better. Was surprised to see as many people there. I will have to attend more often, even though I don't smoke. My clothes smell like a cigar chop, but I feel it was worth it. And with that, I am off to bed. been up since 5 and ill be doing it all over again tomorrow, but I have to stay up later tomorrow...

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I'd like to try a nice cigar again... The only cigars I have had were a couple itsaboys when I was a teenager and a couple of Cohibas when I was in D.R. for my honeymoon. Kind of polar opposites so I wonder what lies in the middle... Im gonna have to stop in one day.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Off course the south shore was 10mins late and the excuses was due to passenger or frieght train interferance. HELLO!!! The train I take **IS** the first train out there is no other **** passenger train on theline. Same with the frienght they don't start that early. *** bastards just lie probably the same **** as yesterday where it was 10mins late cause of the the conductors could not get there **** **** **** **** out of bed. **** ***** condutcors and **** train system that is never on time.

Aaahhhh ***** it I'm almost at work now just 1 block away.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Off course the south shore was 10mins late and the excuses was due to passenger or frieght train interferance. HELLO!!! The train I take **IS** the first train out there is no other **** passenger train on theline. Same with the frienght they don't start that early. *** bastards just lie probably the same **** as yesterday where it was 10mins late cause of the the conductors could not get there **** **** **** **** out of bed. **** ***** condutcors and **** train system that is never on time.

WE don't take the night off like the passenger train slackers, we run 24/7/365 so that we can delivery Hello Kitty toys and Lego blocks to good little girls all around the country. If you don't like it, tell the SS to build their own tracks!
    purple where desired.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I'm sitting at the clubhouse (AKA the cigar lounge) waiting for bob to finally show up. Finished midnights this morning so I wasn't able to make th OC event last night. Looking forward to a nice cigar and good conversation.....

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    The Army guys did pretty good.
    But they were "outgunned".
    I'm gonna have to go with the Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders on this one.
    I disagree. :D

I'm sitting at the clubhouse (AKA the cigar lounge) waiting for bob to finally show up. Finished midnights this morning so I wasn't able to make th OC event last night. Looking forward to a nice cigar and good conversation.....
    And breakfast, if the rest of these
    20130221_204205_zpsbd680de5.jpg

weren't devoured after we left.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Awwww.... No delay getting to my living room. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom