• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Wow. Done arguing with liberals. Maybe I'm crazy, I don't know. I was saying that any government agent that would die as a result of performing a gun confiscation has it coming. They disagree as expected. I ask if it would also be unacceptable to say the same of government agents enforcing an internment order on Muslims after 9/11. They say yes.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Wow. Done arguing with liberals. Maybe I'm crazy, I don't know. I was saying that any government agent that would die as a result of performing a gun confiscation has it coming. They disagree as expected. I ask if it would also be unacceptable to say the same of government agents enforcing an internment order on Muslims after 9/11. They say yes.

There's no arguing with the extremists. Let them come for our guns. Then they will taste the bitter fruit of their ignorance.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    The guy that has it bought it for S***s and giggles and just doesn't use it anymore.

And I don't have the scratch in the gun fund for it.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Merry Christmas everyone!

I was thinking about going to the AR build party in Indy. Anyone think they want to go?

I picked up an A2 upper receiver and I'm deciding what barrel to put on it. Either get a dissipator, or a 20". Or swap my 16" heavy from my RR flattop and save that for a blackout barrel or something. Anyone have any barrels laying around to help me decide?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom