• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No guns for me (unless you count the rifles I bought last week).

But Santa-wife did bring me some reloading supplies. :yesway:

If the weather holds then one of my nephews and his girlfriend will be coming over to learn how to shoot later this week. He is also planning to come to the January 17 OPEN CARRY "Guitars & Cigars" INGO Night at the Cigar Lounge to learn about our carry laws. We may be getting a new INGO member!

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    We bought new furniture for Christmas, and I was allowed to buy this out of the gun fund.
    492F2FF5-2E27-4AC4-996B-A40A03C0165C-3791-0000028C27B46773.jpg

Awesome!

Someone else with a gun fund. It is always a great suprise when you get something gun related without gun fund money.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Those that have a facebook, so does Joe Donnelly.

Get some work done on a holiday.

Senator-Elect Donnelly,

During your campaign you said you supported no further restrictions of gun ownership. I am saddened to see that you have reveresed your stance as a knee jerk reaction to the tragedy in CT. You said, "What I want to make sure is that nothing like this ever happens again. We're going to begin that discussion over in the Senate side very soon, and I'll be a part of that di...scussion," Donnelly said.

Please tell me, how would new gun restrictions have prevented this? How can it prevent it in the future? I am not asserting that these horrible situations will have to continue. Rather, please make child saftey the issue. Any new assault weapon ban wouldn't have stopped CT, nor will it prevent future tragedies.

Please stand firm with gun owners across the great state of Indiana.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Those that have a facebook, so does Joe Donnelly.

Get some work done on a holiday.

Senator-Elect Donnelly,

During your campaign you said you supported no further restrictions of gun ownership. I am saddened to see that you have reveresed your stance as a knee jerk reaction to the tragedy in CT. You said, "What I want to make sure is that nothing like this ever happens again. We're going to begin that discussion over in the Senate side very soon, and I'll be a part of that di...scussion," Donnelly said.

Please tell me, how would new gun restrictions have prevented this? How can it prevent it in the future? I am not asserting that these horrible situations will have to continue. Rather, please make child saftey the issue. Any new assault weapon ban wouldn't have stopped CT, nor will it prevent future tragedies.

Please stand firm with gun owners across the great state of Indiana.

I posted a message of my own on his page.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    No guns for Christmas, but I did receive a set of 45 dies from my bro-in-law, and a nice sum of cash that I can put towards my layaways at work. Gotta get my Windham out by February!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I got some 11-4mm Craftsman wrenches from "Santa", a toolbox and a sound bar for the TV with a subwoofer.

Also got some really nice metric drill bits from 1-13mm in 0.5mm increments. Just need a mill, a drill press and a lathe and I will be all set. LOL.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I had a gun pointed at me last night at the dinner table...

Gun handling skills of people who really should know better. And I swear my British politeness is going to get me shot one of these days. I moved out of the way instead of saying:
    "Hey, *******, watch where you're pointing that thing".

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So u did not die deader than dead?

@repeater
    The ultimate collection edition falcon? The playset station? The model falcon?
    What was the box number?

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    So u did not die deader than dead?

Not yet.

Someone who served in the army, twice, but who doesn't believe in OC and doesn't carry with "one up the spout" yet he swept me and pointed it at me (while showing off his Glock to his friend).

*sigh*

At that point I had to assume he had cleared the weapon.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Naplalm, NEVER ASSUME... ALWAYS POINT OUT THE MISTAKE...

These new firearms purchasers are our responsibility now. We need to teach them safety or we will be getting are rights taken because they are having accidental discharges.

The other thing you could have done was asked to look at the gun and immediately checked to see if it was clear as you would do with any firearm that was handed to you. In one way you show how to be safe and in another way you reaffirm how to be safe by showing them how to do it...

Anyways glad to hear your still with us even though the people you were with tryed to kill you for Christmas... Ho Ho Ho...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I've been working on a failure analysis for three hours, I need a break.I guess I'll get dressed and head out to the clubhouse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom