• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    just throwing this out there, not nearly as SMRT as the pc guys around here but we use a "micromate" adapter to load pics, no idea where we got the thing but i'm sure there like a $3 at any walgreens. insert your sd (or whatever) card into it and insert usb end into the pc. pick what you want, DONE!

this is the thing we use.

4F49E1B1-D1D9-4186-A65A-E89AB01160FE-3796-000005EFE9551614.jpg

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Does anything else in our area spray defensively like a skunk?
    I had Dan outside and all of a sudden my bedroom filled up with a musky skunky smell. So I went outside and Dan was in the yard going nuts. It stunk horrible out there. He came in and his eyes are red and watering and he's foaming at the mouth. I gave him a good scrub in the shower but he still stinks like hell.
    I've smelled a lot of skunk in my day, and this doesn't seem like skunk. It has some of the musky skunky smell but also a terrible burnt rubber mixed with terribly burnt garlic and metalic silver spray paint. It's so so vile. His face and side had some yellowish blotches. It's so so bad.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does anything else in our area spray defensively like a skunk?
    I had Dan outside and all of a sudden my bedroom filled up with a musky skunky smell. So I went outside and Dan was in the yard going nuts. It stunk horrible out there. He came in and his eyes are red and watering and he's foaming at the mouth. I gave him a good scrub in the shower but he still stinks like hell.
    I've smelled a lot of skunk in my day, and this doesn't seem like skunk. It has some of the musky skunky smell but also a terrible burnt rubber mixed with terribly burnt garlic and metalic silver spray paint. It's so so vile. His face and side had some yellowish blotches. It's so so bad.

tv1217 :dunno: :D
    or some NWI resident from sj! :laugh:x2

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD, I always start with rebooting the computer, just to make sure nothing is messed up when something that use to work doesn't work...

and I would think the camera has to be on for it to transfer but I'm no engineer...

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Apparently it's a skunk. I guess up close and personal skunk smells quite different from the wafting "side of the road" skunk. Man, it's so bad. There's no words for this.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    WD, I always start with rebooting the computer, just to make sure nothing is messed up when something that use to work doesn't work...

and I would think the camera has to be on for it to transfer but I'm no engineer...

GB don't lie to him its not nice just tell him to put a few .45s into the pc and go out and buy an apple. Hehehe

Apparently it's a skunk. I guess up close and personal skunk smells quite different from the wafting "side of the road" skunk. Man, it's so bad. There's no words for this.

Davegrave its not nice to call our redneck nwi ingo skunks. :rofl:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    @davegrave on a serious note a skunk on hammond? :dunno:

I don't know. But it has to be. While I was googling I found someone else who described the smell as burnt rubber, rotten eggs, and garlic. And someone else said like an onion microwaved in a rubber glove for an hour.

Mix those two, plus the metalic spraypaint and musk, and that's what my dog and house smell like right now. It's stomach turning.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Who knows about NFA sales in NWI? I have a buddy wanting a suppressor and another wanting a full auto m4.

We have ingo advertiser by the name of combat 45 acp (Ithink) down in demotte, in who can help you out. Talk to KLB as he got a can and Ithink he went thru him. Guy by the name of matt Ithink. Does only cans Ithink not full auto but not sure.

Gb can direct you to someone in carlio???? Indiana who sells class 3s.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Who knows about NFA sales in NWI? I have a buddy wanting a suppressor and another wanting a full auto m4.

Matt is great for suppressors. His store is Front Towards Enemy Firearms, and he is combat45acp on INGO. you can PM him. He makes the whole process very easy. Explains exactly what to do. I highly recommend him.

abphotos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    The Region
    Jedi, Maybe it's time for a new computer.. Almost all of the modern MB's support on board RAID. Haven't had any problems with any of the newer ASUS motherboards...

I concur and add that ASUS mobos are my solid #1 choice with MSI a not so far off 2nd! Just built a new editing machine running dual SSDs in raid1 and a third as a work drive with TRIM. Working like a champ!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom