Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have not heard many good things about the grip pods. Depends on what you are going to be using it for, as to say go bipod or foregrip. Sounds like he did pretty good on his set up. I have seen too many Tacicool ones that have junk weighing down the "light" rifle, that is just useless to the purpose of it. Just like having a 20 power scope on a shorty AR. Chances are, they arent shooting it out that far, or you would want the longer barrel and solid stock. But, then you arent using it for close ups either then. So many try to get the magic rifle that will do everything.
    I will have my AR and my SCAR out for the meet and shoot, if you want to see how I have them set up.

In davegrave voice
    Please take this gun talk somewhere else this is the breakroom
    :rofl:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi,
    You don't need to see my identification. these are not the droids you are looking for. Move along
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZTOV-55ivM[/ame]

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    go right ahead, she already knows that some Soldiers cross the street, jump into oncoming traffic, etc in order to avoid my wraith. Or so I have been told.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It's time
    6d5f113d.jpg

1ad50b4f.jpg

370dab3b.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bill B, I'm disappointed... you didn't invite me to come up and handle the hordes of paper plates with you...

I did get some really nice group therapy today though at the 225 yard range at JP...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TV, you missed me.... well I made sure the range was useable for you... The 225 yard range worked just like it should...

Watch some of the other shooters though, as I know I was surprised by the supermen just walking down range while everybody else was shooting...

Good luck tomorrow...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    TV, you missed me.... well I made sure the range was useable for you... The 225 yard range worked just like it should...

Watch some of the other shooters though, as I know I was surprised by the supermen just walking down range while everybody else was shooting...

Good luck tomorrow...

I know some people (even here) like to play by "big boy" rules but it's stupid stuff like this that proves you need a chaperone (Range Officer) for a public range. You never know who will show up at the bench next to you. You just hope it isn't Murphy.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Something must be wrong with me, I was tempted to buy an AR today. It isn't nearly as good as the AK, and yet still I was tempted. Stupid dealer pricing.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah, it's been bad this year. I think the morons get sick of the RO at the Slough yelling at them, and move over to JP.

I've been going since I was 8 or so(my dad used to bring me) and it's never been this bad. It has gotten suddenly busier these last few years, too.

Sadly, I think the infection might spread to Winamac in the future.

They've been getting busy lately, too.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sadclownwp... I would say both shootign platforms have thier points of interest...

I like the AR's better but that doesn't keep me from owning or using a AK...

On being on the range and having stupidity around me... well people are thier own worse enemies... luckly I'm very attentive while at the range... unfortunately I've had people start shooting after we called for a safe range to go down and check targets before also... not a great feeling... has started some very interesting conversations though...

I just can't find my own private firing range to use... it's harder to find than private property to hunt on...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom