abphotos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    The Region
    On a completely different note, there's this. :D

2012-06-21-taken-it-2-the-streets.jpg

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm pretty pumped to see Taken 2.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    On a completely different note, there's this. :D

2012-06-21-taken-it-2-the-streets.jpg

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm pretty pumped to see Taken 2.

Surprisingly, i hated the idea when i first seen it, but after a commercial, i am curious to see it now. Besides, still better then most the junk coming out anymore.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    My question is, who's left to come after his family after the first movie? If he was so badass, how did anyone survive?

Oh and here's Nick Cage, with a surprisingly similar premise.

PH2nFs33x6sE52_1_m.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    My question is, who's left to come after his family after the first movie? If he was so badass, how did anyone survive?

Oh and here's Nick Cage, with a surprisingly similar premise.

PH2nFs33x6sE52_1_m.jpg

I would post a video about Nicholas Cage that I had seen. It was on Rangerup, so its not kid friendly at all. But, pretty much, they rip on every movie he has been in since Raising Arizona. From what I have seen of his "acting" they were not far off.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I would post a video about Nicholas Cage that I had seen. It was on Rangerup, so its not kid friendly at all. But, pretty much, they rip on every movie he has been in since Raising Arizona. From what I have seen of his "acting" they were not far off.

Also not a fan. Can't really think of one movie that I enjoyed him in, except maybe that one where he played an arms dealer, but even then, that was mostly for the guns.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Tydeeh22, not shooting your guns is gun abuse you know... Get out there....

WD, the shorter barrel/gas system doesn't do much to the reliability in the AK because of the design.. Krinkov's run good... I know of one that went 7 100 round drums in a roll in full auto mode and all it needed was the oven mittens and a bucket of water to put the fire out on the handguards... then they shot another couple hundred rounds out of her to just make sure...

The trust isn't all that hard.... pm me...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, you should run those two internals as a raid. Will one of them work in the nas? Or are they sata? My os's are on a 2TB raid 0 array.

I don't have a RAID card in my rig and I'm not confident in software raid reliablity. Plus the 2nd HD that is inside the rig as a hard drive is a used HD that I picked up from an older PC. It works but has lost it's master file table at least twice since I've had it. Royal pain in the ***** to fix that. So now a days I keep it around but don't fully turst it.

NAS uses only IDE drives. HDs in my rig are all SATA now. OS on the rig is Windows XP.

Jedi, Number 2 please if I was into that type of thing...

Hu? :dunno:
    You talking about this type of girl?
    arabgirl_m8ektyvt.jpg

I did have another INGO member get back to me about sampling snubby holsters but that has been put on the backburner since she's pretty far away and it's nearly impossible to coordinate free time with my better half. Not to mention that my better half is old school and thinks it is odd that online strangers want to get together. I probably should have consulted with her first before making that offer. :rolleyes:

You should remind her that you met her "computer repair guy" online as well.

Speaking of weird offers, I'm looking to kick my fitness levels into a higher gear. I'll be floating some ideas out to the NWI INGO MSG for some weekly get-togethers ... walking & holding hands, biking on a 2-person bike, or hiking and enjoying a nice quite picnic basket lunch that will also involve some other low level fitness activities (push/pull ups, sit ups, etc). Check your emails in the coming week.

Hum.. hum.. :wrongdoor:
    We don't want to hold your hand don't you have someone who can do that with you already? :laugh:

As for your NFA Trust here is a good INGO threas on that.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/class_iii_nfa/76349-nfa_trusts.html

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, Maybe it's time for a new computer.. Almost all of the modern MB's support on board RAID. Haven't had any problems with any of the newer ASUS motherboards...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, Maybe it's time for a new computer.. Almost all of the modern MB's support on board RAID. Haven't had any problems with any of the newer ASUS motherboards...

Well I would have had a new PC 4 years ago and then another one last year had I kept to the gaming schedule of replacing my gaming PC. But alas I fell off that bandwagon when the little ones and guns arrived. :(

So you all (gun people) are partially to blame for my lack of upgrading/replacing my PC. :) Between getting a mosin, a .30 carbine, 10/22s, handguns, etc and off course now reloading it's been :spend: and :spend:.

I'm gonna be SOL when this rig goes bye-bye. The southbridge fan gave up the ghost 1 year ago and I ended up installing a fanless heatsink. CPU fan also died this year and was replaced. Some of the capacitors on the mobo are not looking that great but it's still working. This rig has been with me for so long I'm gonna cry when she finally goes.

We have shared many good times winning lots of $$$ in tournaments, to watching :whistle: to "talk'g lik a f00l 2 mak bob made" to video editing and programing, etc.

She still serves my needs real good and the only time I notice her age is when I edit the HD videos from the new camcorder. She can do it but it's a toll on the system. Not to mention I'm behind at least 3 years of gaming that I can't install on this rig.

I have an ASUS mobo rigth now and yes would highly recommend only those boards for anyone. I do plan on getting another ASUS when the time comes.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I am in the same boat Jedi. I just sent mine to my son in Texas. I had been building one every other year, but this year I will have spent more than twice that on guns :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    ASUS P8Z68-V lx
    Intel ICore 7
    16 GB RAM
    dual HD's

Then add a better video card etc... when the cash is there....

If your using a ASUS MB now the case should be able to be re-used...

Just saying....

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I had a asus p800 back in the day. It crapped out and I lost my raid 0 array. I've been using MSI in my builds lately. Mil spec caps, sounds good to me.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I'm coming back up north today... well, if I can cover a shift at work I am.

Just spare a thought for me though. I won't be carrying :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom