Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    they let rednecks into MK? :dunno:;)

BTW -1 to WD and melensdad for never answering my PM on FL and printing. More on that once I post my AAR on CCing from IN to FL. Hopefully tonight.

We both live south of US30. We speak proper English down here. None of that gangsta code that you people speak. Spell out the words completely and we can answer your questions. String together sentences made up of 3 letter abbreviations and we scratch our heads wondering WTF you are asking. :):

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Hey im back and this thread has grown. I got to spend my first night in Gary. The sunrise looks pretty when you are looking up through a hole in the ground. The longest stretch of time I have ever stayed awake just happens to be at work, where I actually had to work quite hard. But im alive, nobody was robbed, only had 2 people propositioned for intimate relations while running back to the shop, and I made a lot of money. All is good

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    no they propositioned 2 of my coworkers. Guess I should have clarified. I stand on the record that I made no money off of their propositioning, but they did take a while bringing back the shoring box...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Who wants to come over and shoot some damned coyotes? Had me up half the night again last night. Seems they are coming up to the barn trying to catch my barn cats. I don't mind them keeping the cat population down, but I do mind them being at the barn and making so much NOISE.

I guess I will have to go out and zero my MP without the suppressor. Grrrrr.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Who wants to come over and shoot some damned coyotes? Had me up half the night again last night. Seems they are coming up to the barn trying to catch my barn cats. I don't mind them keeping the cat population down, but I do mind them being at the barn and making so much NOISE.

I'm in.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

I have just the rifle for that.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    What you do it, wait till a nice full moon, and a day before go to a local butcher shop and ask for some scraps or meat that has gone bad, doesn't matter what kind. Lay said scraps in open field near where you suspect the yotes to be. Then you just have to wait. They start coming around dusk. a .22 with a decent scope or red dot is all you need to have fun for several hours.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No suspecting to it. They are trying to get in the back door of my barn. My neighbor just called me and told me he saw four of them around three this morning trying to get in. I saw two on the back of my property last night myself.

Thankfully they haven't come around the barn to the other two wide open doors yet.

He said he will be up tonight trying to get them.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No suspecting to it. They are trying to get in the back door of my barn. My neighbor just called me and told me he saw four of them around three this morning trying to get in. I saw two on the back of my property last night myself.

Thankfully they haven't come around the barn to the other two wide open doors yet.

He said he will be up tonight trying to get them.

your are going to kill those lovely animals. ;)
    I'm calling PETA on you. :lol:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm sure those North of 30 gangsta would eat them, but us south county hillbillies know better.

BTW, where are you today? I'm puffing away on a Tabak Especial and lovin it!

Oh those Tabak Especials, so delicious. Sounds like we also need a Meet and Coyote Shoot at Melensdad's house. He says the coyotes are out of range, well maybe for his 6.5mm Grendel, but I think I could bring over a .204 Ruger that would be up to the challenge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom