Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Need to bring it out so we can try.

I plan on being at the 1101 today, as far as I am concerned, you are welcome to try it, but Melensdad might have something to say about that, lol. Oh wait your a north of 30 guy, you would not be able to shoot the ak well enough with 2 hands to enjoy it. As we all know north of 30 people handle there AK's like this guy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16GBvBKvSUg[/ame]

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ^ :facepalm:

But if you note the text in the video
    "This redneck kid is acting all tough with a machine gun in his hand and a bandana on his face. Too bad we don't get to see the priceless reaction I'm sure he had after this epic fail."

So please don't talk about your own kind like that. :rofl:

Besides he needs to hold that AK sideways you know.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :(:(:(
    Yup the last original hard drive in the NAS has bit the dust!
    Well not bad for 7 years of use.
    Blows that I now have to shell out :spend: for a new drive. :xmad:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :(:(:(
    Yup the last original hard drive in the NAS has bit the dust!
    Well not bad for 7 years of use.
    Blows that I now have to shell out :spend: for a new drive. :xmad:

Better now then a few months ago when HDD prices were through the roof.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    The wife went to Blythes this morning to practice her point shooting and front sight picture. All I have to say is WOW. She was shooting 3 round burst at 7 yards. She was in a isosceles stance with the Kahr PM9 at high compressed ready position at the chest. First round was point shooting. Second and third round was front sight picture. Second shot at torso and third shot to the head. I think the picture speak for them selves :)
    1D07238D-B54C-4DFA-BAA8-665DABCB5310-2998-000005129C7E986C.jpg

18FE613E-6FFC-4386-9D19-9B2A39F1E04A-2998-000005129434D0C0.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Better now then a few months ago when HDD prices were through the roof.

:nono:
    This NAS is using IDE 250gb x 4 drives and the freaking price for those are way too high as it is!!! $89 for a new IDE 250gb drive. Come on what :bs:!! :xmad:

You can get an external 1Tb drive for around $100-$120.

I did find several no name brands online for around 40 with only a 1 yr warranty. eBay has some used one as well for cheaper. :(

I think it's time I really consider putting that NAS to rest. I got an 1TB external USB right now that servers as the secondary backup. Think that may have to become the primary and I just get another 1TB external as the second backup. :dunno:

I really do like this old NAS too bad I can't use SATA drives on it. Firmware too old and no longer updated. :( I have tried the IDE 2 SATA converters and none have worked either. gggrrr :xmad:

Decisions, decisions.
    Perhaps it's time I just bit the bullet and build me a NAS from the ground up. :D

I think the picture speak for them selves :)

Yup if she catches you at the "trucker stop bar" you are dead meat mister!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    This NAS is using IDE 250gb x 4 drives and the freaking price for those are way too high as it is!!! $89 for a new IDE 250gb drive. Come on what :bs:!! :xmad:

I did find several no name brands online for around 40 with only a 1 yr warranty. eBay has some used one as well for cheaper. :(

I think it's time I really consider putting that NAS to rest. I got an 1TB external USB right now that servers as the secondary backup. Think that may have to become the primary and I just get another 1TB external as the second backup. :dunno:

I really do like this old NAS too bad I can't use SATA drives on it. Firmware too old and no longer updated. :( I have tried the IDE 2 SATA converters and none have worked either. gggrrr :xmad:

Decisions, decisions.
    Perhaps it's time I just bit the bullet and build me a NAS from the ground up. :D

Yup if she catches you at the "trucker stop bar" you are dead meat mister!
    In my best angry Davegrave voice......TAKE YOUR DAMN NERD TALK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! :D:D

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Don't buy any more. You can quit!

Are you such a little girly man that you would let an inanimate object the size of a cigarette dictate the path your life takes? :noway:

You're worried about a warranty for an IDE drive? :laugh: Good luck with that one. Time to get to the 2000's. Can you build the array to RAID 5, or RAID 1 w/ an extra drive?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

Decisions, decisions.

Translation:

Blah ... Blah ... Something about rebuilding NASA so they can convert a satellite into a sub that Jedi can drive into a bay. ... Blah ... Someone is old and no longer feels firm. ... Blah ... Jedi wants to eat ammunition ... or maybe it's just bullets as long as he grinds them up first. ... Blah.

BTW, Jedi has TB.

Translation services provided by:
    Wild Deuce Translation Services, Inc.
    "Translating the garbled and nonsensical since 2012. Thugese and Nerd Talk are our specialty."

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You're worried about a warranty for an IDE drive? :laugh: Good luck with that one. Time to get to the 2000's. Can you build the array to RAID 5, or RAID 1 w/ an extra drive?

Actually if I just remove the drive the NAS will still work. 4 drive aray on the NAS. I could do that ensure that all that data is on the 2nd backup 1TB usb drive and just call it a day and retire the NAS. For around $30 (ebay) I can get another IDE drive provided nobody bits on it. So I might go that route. All the other drives (3 of them) were switched out in 2011 as they each went bad about 1 month apart.

The NAS is at 85% full already and this new Sony HD camcorder is really eating up my space. F**** HD videos take up so much space! For about $110 I can get a 2TB USB drive.

& I sue to think I'll never fill up 1TB of data. :laugh:

@dk AND wd
    Whatever.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Actually if I just remove the drive the NAS will still work. 4 drive aray on the NAS. If only the instructions were printed in PINK ink. I could do that ensure that all that data is on the 2nd backup 1TB usb drive and just call it a day and retire the NAS. I can't find a pink wire to cut. For around $30 (ebay) I can get another IDE drive provided nobody bits on it. So I might go that route. But there are no Pink parts inside. All the other drives (3 of them) were switched out in 2011 as they each went bad about 1 month apart.

The NAS is at 85% full already and this new Sony HD camcorder is really eating up my space. F**** HD videos take up so much space! WTF happened to the BARBIE videos? For about $110 I can get a 2TB USB drive.

& I sue to think I'll never fill up 1TB of data.

Can somebody: PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Can somebody: PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH

En realidad, si me acaba de quitar el disco del NAS seguirá funcionando. 4 Unidad aray en el NAS. Yo podría hacer eso asegurar que todos los datos que se encuentra en la unidad de respaldo segundo 1TB USB y simplemente lo llaman un día y retirarse del NAS. Por alrededor de $ 30 (ebay) que pueda conseguir otra unidad IDE proporcionado bits de nadie en ella. Así que podría ir por ese camino. Todas las otras unidades (3 de ellos) fueron cambiados en 2011, ya que cada uno se fue mal por 1 mes.

El NAS es el 85% de su capacidad y ya esta nueva videocámara Sony HD está realmente comiendo mi espacio. F **** vídeos de alta definición ocupan tanto espacio! Por alrededor de $ 110 puedo conseguir una unidad USB de 2 TB.

Y puedo demandar a pensar que nunca se llenan los datos de 1 TB.

or

في الواقع إذا كنت مجرد إزالة محرك الأقراص سوف NAS لا تزال تعمل. 4 ARAY محرك الأقراص على NAS. يمكن أن أفعل ذلك التأكد من أن جميع البيانات التي على محرك الأقراص USB احتياطية 1TB 2nd ويطلق عليه فقط في اليوم، وتوقفت عن استخدام NAS. لحوالي $ 30 (ايباي) يمكنني الحصول على محرك أقراص آخر شريطة IDE بت لا أحد على ذلك. لذلك قد أذهب هذا الطريق. تم تحويل كافة محركات الأقراص الأخرى (3 منهم) في عام 2011 كما ذهب كل سيئة عن 1 شهر على حدة.

وNAS هو في 85٪ كاملة وهذا بالفعل كاميرا الفيديو HD جديد سوني يأكل حقا مساحة بلدي. F **** أشرطة الفيديو HD تأخذ مساحة كبيرة جدا! لنحو 110 دولارات يمكنني الحصول على محرك أقراص USB 2TB.

& I مقاضاة التفكير أنا لن تملأ البيانات 1TB من.

or

На самом деле, если я просто удалить диск NAS-прежнему будет работать. 4 диска Арай на NAS. Я могу сделать это убедиться, что все эти данные на 2-й резервный диск 1TB USB и просто назвать это день и уйти в отставку NAS. Примерно за $ 30 (EBAY) я могу получить другой диск IDE при условии, никто не бита на нем. Так что я мог бы пойти по этому пути. Все другие диски (3 из них) были переведены в 2011 году, как каждый из них пошли плохо примерно 1 месяц.

NAS составляет 85% от полной уже и этот новый Sony HD видеокамера действительно съедает мое место. F **** HD видео занимают так много места! Уже около $ 110 я могу получить 2TB дисков USB.

И я подать в суд думать, что я никогда не буду заполнять 1 Тб данных.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom